Harley’s Crew presents 📺 HARLEY QUINN: SN 3 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/1) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

:purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Make mine Beakman’s World (and Bill Nye, The Science Guy). :wink:

5 Likes

Oh yeah—she’d see what a superpower it is if I were to go down and…:biting_lip::drooling_face::black_heart:

7 Likes

:muscle:

7 Likes

:rofl:

In the words of Seamus McFly, “That was good.”

:clap:t2:

Great Rao, I love Harley’s Crew WALs.

6 Likes

Still not sure if DC or HBO would support another season :grimacing: Besides Noonan’s, of course. :kiteman2_hqtas:

5 Likes

That’s definitely accurate. It’s a nod to one of the first openly bisexual characters in animation:
Asami hair comparison

6 Likes

That’s why Batman never made you a Robin.

5 Likes

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew: #OGCrew

7 Likes

A raccoon would make an interesting pet!

Hopefully I will be able to soon! I really enjoyed the Harley Quinn three episode premiere!

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

:smile: Fine by me. I’m a Gotham-born Kryptonian, so Batman can keep his Robins while I fly up, up and away to hang with the Cobb Squad. :cobb_squad: :0_harley_quinn:

says the following in his best Stephen Colbert/Phil Ken Sebben from Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law voice

Ha-ha! Booger sugar-induced baseball! Talk about a home run, Harley. :baseball:

5 Likes

I will be here for the watch along, even though I’ve seen episode four today. Spoiler alert: it gets weird.

7 Likes

Yeah—there’s a huge orgy—as the title already gives away! :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh, really? Well, do tell just how-

Where else but HQ? I love this show!

5 Likes

Strap in and take the crazy train with Harlivy!

6 Likes

I’ve never ridden on a train, but I can’t think of one I’d rather have my first time on than the Harl-Ivy Express! :bullettrain_side: :00_harlivy:

6 Likes

Question: would you trust Bane to make you a sandwich?

5 Likes

Shore!

I’m sitting at the counter of the sandwich bar while Bane is turned, making my sandwich. He then turns to face me.

Bane: “Would you like dijon mustard?”

I look up from my phone

Me: “Please. That sounds great.”

Bane says “Indeed.” as he turns and puts the finishing touches on my sandwich. He then turns and puts the finished item in front of me.

Bane: “Bon appetit, Kryptonian!”

I bite into the sandwich.

Me: “Oh, Great Hera. Now, that is a sandwich. And let me tell you, not just a “sandwich”, but a “sammich”!”

Bane: “Huzzah for the sammich!”

See, Bane’s not so bad. Especially when he’s wearing a top hat while sammich fixin’.
:tophat: :banehappyhqtas:

5 Likes

Ready for episode four in just a bit over 24 hrs! Yay!

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes