Harley’s Crew presents 📺 HARLEY QUINN: SN 3 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/1) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Thanks for joining us tonight everyone!
@Mae @ejdias.95910 @TheCosmicMoth @DC89 @NCharles39 @chintzybeatnik @Vroom @TomEL-737 @iJest @patterson65.37405
Don’t forget you can stop by here :point_down: if you want to discuss the show. Have a great week and we’ll see you next Monday! :harleys_crew: :green_heart:

10 Likes

This was great. See everyone back here next Monday :smiley:

7 Likes

And @drewzirocks.3500 @RexRebel and @lo_third (tag limit) Goodnight! :purple_heart: Thanks for coming by. See you next week.

9 Likes

See, this is why HQ WALs are the f’ing best! Where else on DCUI can you swear, make dirty jokes and have fun with your pals as you can here? Nowhere else but here, that’s f’ing where! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thanks, Peeps! Have a great night and week. Hope to see you again next Monday. Cross your paws! :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Give Figaro a chin scritch for me, if you please. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good stuff. Thanks for the share!

7 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

We need a whole episode where the bat just licks up the kitty cat :drooling_face::catwoman_hv_3::black_heart:

5 Likes

I am sooo glad I waited to watch this with my :harleys_crew: peeps. :purple_heart:

OK, so high points of tonight’s episodes:

• BGeeeeeeee! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

• :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Looking forward to seeing if she and DG ship, of course. Plus- my gurrrlll’s gained some skillz since we last saw her. Good stuff! :00_batgirl1:

• Very glad to see that the Eat Bang Kill Tour theme is being carried over into the season and am so thankful to :00_dc_2016: for the comic series that carried us through the early part of the year.

• Mm hmm. :+1:

• Cheryl! :purple_heart:

• So glad she got more dialogue this time.

• Kiteman and Ives and everybody getting closure and moving on. Very cool!

• Loving the mutual therapy moments between Harls and Ive. Making each other better and strengthening the bond. :purple_heart: it! Just hope it can hold for the season. :crossed_fingers:

Alrighty- think that’s it for now. As always great big huge :hugs:'s to Queen @Razzzcat and Mighty @Mae for our always wonderful WAL shindigs!

CONT’D - - - -

6 Likes

… and a big bunch of :hugs:'s to you @TheCosmicMoth @ejdias.95910 @iJest @NCharles39 Super Cool @Vroom @chintzybeatnik @RexRebel @drewzirocks.3500 @patterson65.37405 and @TomEL-737! Sooo glad we’re into Season 3 finally Yay! Alrighty- see y’all next week!

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

BG! BG! BG! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Same to you, Distinguished @DC89! :superman_hv_4: :hugs:

7 Likes

:hugs:

7 Likes

I’m assuming you left out Harry Potter b/c of all the recent controversies. My 2 cents is that the bad guys win if we let them take one of the greatest stories of a generation from us. That said, in the immortal words of Ziggy, “With inflation what it is… My 2¢ is worth even less than it used to be!”

6 Likes

It all matters, because it all happened.

4 Likes

Nope, just a complete coincidence.

The pop culture contributions from across the pond are too legion to list in one post that isn’t meant to be a book in its own right.

However, Harry Potter is most definitely up there with Doctor Who, Monty Python, Mr. Bean, Hammer Studios, Trigger Happy TV, Spaced and much, much more.

…and I say that has someone who’s never read the Harry Potter books or seen all of the movies, but absolutely understands the brand’s importance in the annals of pop culture (and like DC, I’m acutely aware of its importance as an evergreen brand for Warner Brothers).

Anyhow, just a coinkydink that I left Harry Potter out. :slight_smile: Again, the fine folks from across the pond have gifted the world with more quality entertainment than I can list in one post, and Harry is certainly one of those gifts.

5 Likes

I saw this and my mind auto-tuned it to a Sid the Science Kid song about the food groups, which included the line, “And don’t forget the sometimes foods!”

5 Likes

Harley Quinn Boss Wants More Bat-Family in Future Seasons.

6 Likes

in future seasons of the animated series.

Looks like I might be wrong about this being the last season. Not sure if I’ve ever been so happy to be wrong! :smiley: #27MoreSeasons :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes