Harley’s Crew presents 📺 DC SUPER HERO GIRLS & TEEN TITANS GO! Crossover Feature💥 (Rescheduled) 6/5 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

I love this episode. :star_struck:

(But I also hope the special is going to drop.)

5 Likes

Likewise. You could say it was…wonderful.

runs and hides before the fruit and salad fixins start to hit the stage

Also likewise. I’m quite eager to re-watch it, especially with HC peeps.

6 Likes

Update:

Dear friends,
As Mae mentioned earlier, we’ve yet to see the movie drop, and there’s been no word from HBO on the delay, so we don’t want to keep anyone hanging.

We’re going to put a pin in this one. We’ll be sure to alert you on the reschedule, but for now it is TBD.

We have other activities lined up, so stay tuned for those. :popcorn: And as always, we hope to see you there. :hugs::purple_heart: Take care.

Now please enjoy this little kitten in a bowl…

Oh, and here’s this if anyone wants to come add something. :star::inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes:

10 Likes

Something’s come up and I can’t WAL tonight. You guys have fun- I’ll be here next time.

9 Likes

No worries, lovely @DC89, HBO Max also decided we all can’t WAL either.

7 Likes

Bummer.

7 Likes

This bites! I was looking forward to this. Darn you HBO Max darn you straight to heckie heck!!! -shakes angry fist of rage-

7 Likes
7 Likes

Its so cute and fluffy! :hugs:

gives kitty a chin scritch, then goes to nab some catnip

Hey! Watch that galdarn language! There are kids present! :grin:

Well, “kids at heart” at least.

points to himself in a subtle fashion

No potty mouth until HBO Max gives us what we need, and the WAL starts. :metal:t2: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

How about two? :eyes:

I think everyone else from Monday has already checked in, so here is a courtesy tag for @emmerlemmer08.63077. :purple_heart:

:hugs: Take care everybody.

12 Likes

I’m going to shake my fists, too!

Just filmed that BTW, so don’t give me any **** about the 'stache I’m contracted to wear. :wink:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Standing by.

6 Likes

UPDATE: Mayhem in the Multiverse is STILL not on HBO Max… … … That is all.

6 Likes

vaderno

I’ve been checking on it all weekend.

4 Likes

…Anyone wanna talk about how the space between Multiversal realities is actually blood that can only be traversed through music?
Holy Moley Harp

… I need a life.

6 Likes

I saw the DVD of MITM at Walmart today, which made me think of our missing movie and its TBD WAL. :cry:

It also made me think “Why, in 2022, do people buy DVDs of movies and shows that are available in HD and 4K?”

goes to check HBO Max to see if MITM is up yet, while also assuming it likely won’t be

Patience is the key.

4 Likes

Apparently, lots of WB-owned content has been removed from HBO Max in recent days, even movies and shows labeled as “Max Originals” or just outright HBO shows. Very weird and not good situation. I’m guessing Mayhem in the Multiverse didn’t land for this reason as well.

5 Likes

:pensive:

I feel less regrets about cancelling my subscription now…

This is really too bad, though. Here’s hoping maybe the content shows up on another service?

5 Likes

Well, if they drop the DC stuff then goodbye, HBO Max!

6 Likes