:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

I think most changes are for the best. Then again, I ain’t much for Conservatism…

5 Likes

Just droppin’ this off 'cuz it was my most fave track to dance to on the 2001 world tour and also ‘cuz it seems like a song that defines Harls’ thought process when Ive was still seeing Kite Man. Mm hmm.

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :00_harlivy: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

DC89 Fun Fact: BFF89 and I are in this GIF. And that’s all I gonna’ say. :smiley: :wink:

6 Likes

Oh great, now this is gonna bug me. Is @SecretSanta89 the one in the front w/long hair, the little one in the back row, mid left, mid right? :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Is Janet @SecretSanta89 ’s BFF? :exploding_head: :rofl:

6 Likes

LadyBat’s face reveal is gonna break the DC Universe, I’m calling it now.

6 Likes

Nope. I know Miss J well but my BFF is one of the dancers. :smiley:

6 Likes

:smile: :hugs:

6 Likes

:eyes:

7 Likes

See the source image

6 Likes
4 Likes

Aww… I hope our @Hiraeth is doing well out there :thought_balloon:

6 Likes

Same.

6 Likes
4 Likes

You’re gonna make it after all…

5 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

:candle:

6 Likes

I was shocked when I heard the news. I’m not a huge Fleetwood Mac fan, but I respect them, and Christine McVie. She was an amazing song writer. This is probably my favorite song of her’s, “Tell Me Lies” is pretty good too, et el.

6 Likes

R.I.P. :frowning:

6 Likes

@Razzzcat Thanks for the invite! I dont know if there is a theme going right now, but thought I’d share this.

8 Likes

Wonderful Cyndi Lauper cover here from Allison Young, one of my most fave YouTube based musicians OAT here for Harls and Ive:

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

Allison is sooo wonderful. If you haven’t pressed play on her content yet you really should when you get a chance- she’s just incredible!

5 Likes