:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

Just droppin’ this off 'cuz it was my most fave track to dance to on the 2001 world tour and also ‘cuz it seems like a song that defines Harls’ thought process when Ive was still seeing Kite Man. Mm hmm.

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :00_harlivy: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

DC89 Fun Fact: BFF89 and I are in this GIF. And that’s all I gonna’ say. :smiley: :wink:

6 Likes

Oh great, now this is gonna bug me. Is @DC89 the one in the front w/long hair, the little one in the back row, mid left, mid right? :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Is Janet @DC89 ’s BFF? :exploding_head: :rofl:

6 Likes

LadyBat’s face reveal is gonna break the DC Universe, I’m calling it now.

6 Likes

Nope. I know Miss J well but my BFF is one of the dancers. :smiley:

6 Likes

:smile: :hugs:

6 Likes

:eyes:

7 Likes

See the source image

6 Likes
5 Likes

Aww… I hope our @Hiraeth is doing well out there :thought_balloon:

7 Likes

Same.

7 Likes
6 Likes

You’re gonna make it after all…

7 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

:candle:

8 Likes

I was shocked when I heard the news. I’m not a huge Fleetwood Mac fan, but I respect them, and Christine McVie. She was an amazing song writer. This is probably my favorite song of her’s, “Tell Me Lies” is pretty good too, et el.

8 Likes

R.I.P. :frowning:

8 Likes

@Razzzcat Thanks for the invite! I dont know if there is a theme going right now, but thought I’d share this.

10 Likes

Wonderful Cyndi Lauper cover here from Allison Young, one of my most fave YouTube based musicians OAT here for Harls and Ive:

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

Allison is sooo wonderful. If you haven’t pressed play on her content yet you really should when you get a chance- she’s just incredible!

https://www.youtube.com/@allisonyoung3110

7 Likes
8 Likes