:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

7 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

It’s Prince’s B-Day today y’all so I thought I’d post one of my all time faves by his Royal Badness. Pretty sure that Harls and Ive would get up on the dance floor and groove to this one. :smiley: :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

:purple_heart: :crown: :gemini: :purple_circle: :purple_square: :purple_circle: :notes: :microphone: :umbrella:

#PurpleReign

8 Likes

Amazing album indeed! And all-time classic gifs! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I wore this cassette out during the Summer of Batman 89 :smile:. Had to buy the CD 'cuz of all the wear and tear

BManCassette.PNG

Was gonna’ buy the CD first but when I got to Recordland to buy it I realized that I only had this for portables and I was probably gonna’ wanna’ listen to the tape while I was out and about. :smile:

:purple_heart: this album sooo much.

IKR? :smiley: I reposted the one with Harls and Ive at the beach party via Queen @Razzzcat. She was able to find a better one than what was available online up to this point.

9 Likes
8 Likes

8 Likes
5 Likes

Yay Madge!

Here’s a classic fave from my kiddo days-

I was like eight YO or so when I first saw this video and within an hour or two GF89, LittleSis89, and I had the choreography Madge and her backup dancers put together during the guitar solo down solid. :smiley: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

6 Likes

Speaking of, lovely @DC89, have you seen this?

5 Likes

I love Garner for the role- she’d be fantastic. :+1:

5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

The meirl subreddit is now officially therapeutic content for me. :smile:

6 Likes

Those were funny @DC89 . Thanks for sharing. :rofl:

5 Likes
7 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart: