:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

We know from HQAS that Ivy is an Indigo Girls connoisseur:

Also:

10 Likes

Idk how to actually bring the song onto the screen like that. But I’ll type out a few.

Anything Green Day.
Alice Cooper- Poison.
Anything Poison
Rage Against the Machine- Killing in the Name Of.
The Lovin’ Spoonful- Daydream.

10 Likes

15 Likes

That…is…BEAUTIFUL!!!

8 Likes

Pretty pic of HQ series Pam in honor of her fave holiday tomorrow cuz we love her. :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :purple_heart:

12 Likes

My favorite statue Ivy statue in honor of Earth Day & Ivy…

11 Likes
8 Likes

Happy Earth day~ :earth_americas: :earth_africa: :earth_asia:

Maybe I should say spoiler alert if there’s a chance someone hasn’t heard of the Lorax.

9 Likes

One of my favorite all-time bands singing one of my all-time favorite tunes. A little on the nose?
Maybe.

Exquisite harmonies that perfectly describe what it might be like to be under Ivy’s thrall?
Definitely.

Lyrics

I never thought I’ll try for the love of Ivy;
I never thought I’ll cry for the love of Ivy.
Somebody hide me from the love, the love of Ivy.
It takes up all of your time to fall in love with Ivy.
(Here cometh Ivy…Ivy)

If I gathered all my means (all my means)
In a pile beside me (in a pile),
It wouldn’t why help to fill my dreams (fill my dreams)
For the love of Ivy.
Money cannot buy me—
Buy for me the love of Ivy.
I’ll not the kind of guy who falls in love with Ivy.

Ivy…
For the love of (Ivy)…for the love of Ivy, yeah.
For the Love of (Ivy)…for the love of Ivy, yeah.
Yeah, for the love of (Ivy)…for the love of Ivy…
Yeah, yeah…
For the love of Ivy…for the love of Ivy…
For the love of Ivy…for the love of Ivy…

If I gathered all my means
In a pile beside me,
It wouldn’t help to fill my dreams
For the love of Ivy.
Somebody hide me,
From the love, the love, the love, the love…
It takes up all of your to fall in love with Ivy.

11 Likes

Aww yee!

7 Likes

From the video on Youtube copy the .com from the top of the page or from “share” and then just paste it in your post here. Should be good to go. Hope this helps.

“I see trees of green, red roses too, I see them bloom, for me and you, and I think to myself What a wonderful world.”

11 Likes

Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. I’ve tried so many times & hit every button on the screen than just gave up lol.

6 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
Here’s a sideshow statue I’ve been watching for… :seedling::green_heart:

13 Likes

@capo-manger :eyes: That sepia :rose: Ivy—how long ago did you get it? I haven’t looked in a while, but it’s been marked up quite a bit. I want it tho!!

And these :notes: because I heart them

9 Likes

Me too!!! My favorite song from them is Creeque Alley. Such a great band. I’ve seen so many documentaries or shows involving them. Man, they had some crazy stuff happening in that band. But they made some beautiful music for sure.

6 Likes

I got it probably 8 months ago? I got in at the perfect time. I was shopping & I’d had my eye on it for a long time I knew what a fair price was for it. It was Amazons Choice that day for $40. I’ve never put a figure in my basket faster in my life lol. I luck out every time. The one exception is the Catwoman Bombshells statue. It was at $500 & watched it for over a year. Never went down once. Than it was $1,200- $1,500 & I was like, man, should’ve jumped on it for $500. But that’d never happened b4? A ton of the statues I got when they dropped doubled or tripled in price within a week of me buying them. Majority were Bombshells statues. Also, the Cover Girls ones. I got Z for $60, it’s closing in on $200. Stargirl for $40. It’s around $120-$150. Big Barda $40 now over $100 etc. I noticed every time they drop, they go double or triple within weeks. There’s a full color version of that statue (Ivy) & I passed on it when it was cheap. Now it’s thru the roof.

6 Likes

We all know Ivy loves sunlight (while I dig this tune, as well as DJ Sammy’s other jams):

7 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

I’ve picked this song for Ivy before, but… it’s still perfect:

Actually, the whole album fits and just makes me feel happy…

This one is a blast to sing along to in the car:

This is convenient because this is the only album I’ve been listening to lately:

7 Likes