:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

Arriving June 22nd.

9 Likes

I :purple_heart: song (especially this version) and it’s their song now in my world…

8 Likes

I love this fanart! So tender… :hugs:

6 Likes

Agree. :purple_heart: Easily one of my favorites.

7 Likes

8 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

I know that this isn’t fan art, but this person made something therapeutic about this:

Been learning this lesson for a few months now…

7 Likes
6 Likes

To Harley, from Ivy. :smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad:

6 Likes

#GotYour6 #GirlBatsGottaStickTogether

8 Likes

Yes, part of me wants to go digging for that panel of Karen!Harley just because she’s singing Lizzo in it :tipping_hand_woman::nail_care: (I’m assuming that’s a good hair toss emoji?)

6 Likes

I think about a lot with this song, including very relatable Harley things. :heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

Not only am I not much in the way of art, but I’m also missing Mixtape Mondays, soooo…

Here’s a playlist of songs I think speak well to Harley Quinn’s persona and values. I hope everyone approves:

Jimi Hendrix - 01. Foxy Lady - YouTube

Who Do You Love - Bo Diddley - YouTube

the sonics psycho - YouTube

Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting) - YouTube

Pushin’ Too Hard - YouTube

The Litter - Action Woman - YouTube

She’s About A Mover - YouTube

I Pity The Fool - YouTube

6 Likes

Thank you for the tunage—always appreciated! :purple_heart:

Me too…:eyes: but keep your eyes peeled @patterson65.37405. :headphones: :notes: (@ejdias.95910 too, :wave: hi!).

8 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat, I hope you got you WiFi fixed and in order. Thanks for including me, it’s been too long since I’d been in here.

5 Likes

Thanx @ejdias.95910! Its still messed up. I’m on my phone, because it’s the only thing connecting :woman_shrugging:t2: But I need to get MM Round 5 done before bed, so I’m lurking until polls close in about 5min and crossing my fingers :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:I can get the files uploaded! :laughing: Got a song?

7 Likes

Yeah, I have one for @TheWifeOfJasonTodd

I don’t know if it’s your cup of tea but thought the lyrics might be.

Oh, and don’t stay up too late and I hope you get a good nights sleep @Razzzcat .

6 Likes

I also saw @NCharles39 had a cake slice and wanted to wish them a Happy Anniversary. Sorry I got it on a little late.

7 Likes

It’s fine. :hugs: Happy Birthday to my account! :cake:

7 Likes