Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

I haven’t heard some of these songs in literally decades! Trying to remember some of the other favorites :thinking:

4 Likes
5 Likes

First, :eyes: you’ve got the sepia Bombshells Ivy figure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Second, you should join the Crew @capo-mage!

6 Likes

Ooh, what’s this??

5 Likes

A lesser known band but a great album. This was one of my favorite songs.

4 Likes

Signin’ off.

5 Likes

One of my favorite figures in all of my collection. That was one of those the second I saw it, it went in the basket deals. I know…I’m addicted to comics. But I’m trying to get back to more community. I just can’t stop reading & their about to drop so many I’m gonna be overwhelmed…

4 Likes

Harley’s Crew does lots of fun reading! #JOINUS

4 Likes

Oh and we also randomly get into music parties not dissimilar to this one, in all sorts of genres and themes :dancing_women:

4 Likes

Thanks @Mae. I can do that. I might have to reread a lot but I have been anyways. Plus, the new digital Black+Red etc is amazing & I haven’t read those except for what’s already on here.

4 Likes

I’m definitely in on music. Doing a session now. Listening session that is.

4 Likes

This counts, right? :fearful:

Guitar Hero memories!

7 Likes

Now I can’t get anything to play.:neutral_face: sigh Headin’ out for a bit actually. I’ll try again later. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

6 Likes

:hugs: :metal:t2: :green_heart:

6 Likes

I’m back! :bat: Thank you so very much for your support and encouragement @Razzzcat and @Mae. Very much :purple_heart:ing you both. :hugs:

6 Likes

Hmm…

5 Likes

So, after an intensive spin around the info superhighway I’ve yet to find an offramp that leads to any solid origin particulars regarding the Arkham guard turned GCPD officer turned Bane acolyte. Hopefully HQ series showrunners Justin Halpern and Patrick Schumacker will see how much those of us within the fandom truly dig Cheryl’s steady pragmatism(? :smile:) and will see fit to furnish our fave Gotham cop with a fully fleshed-out backstory at some point soon. :+1:

6 Likes

Also- am def thinking that @capo-mage, @mccaggers91, and @Pow-Pow would be super solid additions to Harley’s Crew. :purple_heart: :+1:

Special thx go to @Pow-Pow for reminding me via posted GIF of this super awesome BTAS episode featuring the first meeting of my gurrrl and Kara (made this new new GIF of these two World’s Finest supes and uploaded it to GIPHY :grinning:)

9 Likes

How cute is that gif! :raised_hands:

7 Likes