Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

Anyone notice that Kay and Lake kinda look like the animated characters they voice? :thinking:

5 Likes

True—POINTS! … We’re actually talking about Cheryl tho! :joy: :purple_heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

But…but…its METAL​:metal: DAY, not 90s Alt Rock day. :joy: :hugs: great picks tho! Who doesn’t like some Soundgarden? We need “Outshined”. :+1: Hold up. Can’t have Metal Cobb Squad Day and not invite @Vroom :black_heart:

7 Likes

5 Likes

Wait… I just read Lake and automatically thought of Ivy oml :rofl:. I completely missed the Cheryl part. Lol, I’m tired, I used big brain today. It time to go sleep-sleep. Ohhhhhh myyyyy gooooooossh. Also, I learned something new about Lake Bell.

5 Likes

I didn’t get an alert for this. Just happened to check back in. Thank u @Razzzcat , & once again, same goes for u.

4 Likes

I wondered why when I clicked on here it played outshined. That’s my #1 Soundgarden tune. Saw STP above. Saw them twice in concert. One of the best frontmen ever to do the job.

4 Likes

Its all right—most of us think of Ivy :wilted_flower: now when we think of Lake Bell! BUT you knew she was meant to be southern before they made her from the north west. :metal:Points!

6 Likes

Saw STP at Nautica (that’s where the vans warp tour was at) & return of the rock concert in Dayton with STP, Godsmacked & Disturbed.

4 Likes

My apps been doing that a lot lately in threads where new videos have been posted. No clue why, but glad it’s not just me! :smile: Thats awesome you got to see them!

5 Likes

I bought this album in the early '90s (on cassette, kids!) simply because of the freaky artwork.

5 Likes

When I gave a like to every post on here every time it froze it played Janet Jackson Love Would Never Do Without You. I wasn’t complaining at all. I used to hope that video would come on when watching mtv.

4 Likes

That’s right! You have a good point! DC check your continuity, I know Flash and Dr. Manhattan messed it up a bit, but check it! like I said, if I open my third eye more than I normally do… we might make a revelation about Ivy that even the show can’t answer. I’m the “who is Pepe?” meme when I think too much.

5 Likes

Now I wanna listen to music…

4 Likes

Now I am haha

4 Likes

Oooh :fire:yaaaas. @Mae bringing the Sepultura!
Here’s one

Me too @capo-mage. You fit right in here w/ the Crew! :sunglasses: Now ya just need a baseball bat. lol​:purple_heart:

5 Likes

That whole album is pretty special, and that’s one of the posters I had hanging on my wall back then…

4 Likes

Edit…because my app is having a FIT. Aww, this is better…

6 Likes

Jk @Mae…it took me to this instead!

And it keeps opening outshined! Wtffff :smile: oh well

6 Likes

I’ve definitely got Ivy & Harley :heart:

8 Likes