Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

I love reading everyone’s unique take and opinion on the show and what they feel about certain things! But this is a great analysis and application of the trauma bonding dynamic! Well done! I enjoyed reading that…Was anyone else Psychology majors ??? :eyes:

8 Likes

Just gonna’ leave some of my fave moments from the show right here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :harley_smilehqtas: :poison_unamusedhqtas:

9 Likes

wow, these pics really show off how beautiful the art is!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Agreed @TheKateKane. That’s one of the biggest reasons why these scenes stuck with me- the animation artistry is just so solid. The lines and the movement have a non-complex and engaging element to them that make the series’ look and visual feel truly unique.

8 Likes

@TheKateKane @DC89
definitely agree! The animation is absolutely amazing and eye satisfying!

8 Likes

Are/were you a Psychology major? :astonished: My major is Nursing, but I plan to get my Master’s and become a Nurse Practitioner. I’ve considered specializing in mental health. :thinking:

10 Likes

@Hiraeth Yep yep!! I am a recent psychology graduate so I enjoy reading everyone’s psychoanalysis! Best wishes to you in your pursuit! I shower you with love and positive energy! I Always personally think shooting for a major is a great route!

7 Likes

:rotating_light: THIS WEEK (10/26): WE WATCHED E9 & 10 FROM SEASON 2. :rotating_light:

6 Likes

Just gonna park these gems here…

7 Likes

For the most savage member of the Cobb Squad: Jennifer. :fist:

Story: As a kid, when I finally moved to an electric :guitar: this was actually one of the first songs I learned. The end! :dancer:t2:

7 Likes

I used to be a pretty huge Metallica fan back in the early '90s :see_no_evil:

Oh and I hope we get more Jennifer! We must!

4 Likes

@Mae :metal: Its the law, isnt it?
I should add that my parents were THRILLED, btw. :joy: not really. They made me plug my headphones into my amp from then on.

Ps.Jennifer on a roller derby team! :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

Facts.

4 Likes

Aside from “noise”—They were also NOT happy with any of the album covers lol

6 Likes

My parents were ok with Metallica, but my mother straight up trashed my Marilyn Manson cd :person_shrugging: All she did was force me to buy another (we laugh about it now).

5 Likes

Didn’t they reveal she was from Detroit on the wedding episode? Cheryl that is…

4 Likes

Storytime! :hugs:

Under the influence of my cousin and his friend group who formed a band I was really into heavy metal growing up, and Metallica wasn’t so bad, but I had creepy Iron Maiden shirts and a Megadeth poster on my bedroom wall, which my parents weren’t super pumped about.

It’s funny that it’s not really the type of music I normally listen to anymore, but those early '90s albums I’ll still happily play from time to time.

4 Likes

Omg. I knew u were rad. That was my 1st taste of Metallica. I used to be able to drum it perfectly but I slacked off. Out of practice :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

So @Razzzcat on lead guitar :guitar: @capo-mage on the drums :drum: I actually tried playing bass and drums, too, back in those days…

5 Likes

I knew you were rad too, @capo-mage and I didn’t think you could get MORE rad, but ya just did! :raised_hands:t3: :purple_heart:

Ok, @Mae is on bass. We’re a trio :white_check_mark:

Since its metal day now—Here’s another!

5 Likes