Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

And I can finally stop holding my breath

9 Likes
12 Likes

This song is me right now :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

9 Likes

Looking forward to the WAL!!

6 Likes

Woohoo, my favorite DCUO show liiiivvveeess! On another platform, but still under the same corporate umbrella, so yay! :champagne: :fireworks: :confetti_ball: :partying_face: :harley_hv_4: :poisonivy_hqas:

The lesson: Always believe in Harley and friends.

“Harley and Friends”…that’d be a good name for a new Harley book.

10 Likes

It’s only gonna be on HBO Max so it’s gonna be a BYOS WAL; but still! :hugs:

6 Likes

@Hiraeth said the word “lesmerized” on my snugglebug thread just today! That describes just how I’m feeling right now! #Harlivyforever! :hugs:

6 Likes

I got max so I’m down!

7 Likes

Yay! :hugs:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Wondering what @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell is thinking about the renewal! :thinking::thinking:

7 Likes

They’re rerunning and extending that DCU offer to get a deep discount on an HBO Max subscription!

6 Likes

I’m excited for both the season 3 news and for DCU Infinite, which I think we’re kind of sleeping on. I wonder if this means we’ll get more stuff to the service like the Black Label books?

7 Likes

That’s exactly what that means!

6 Likes

Harleen!!? :grin::grin::grin: :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Yes, sounds like all Black Label and “select” graphic novels. CANNOT WAIT!

6 Likes

Oh snap, I was just reading that up as we read it! This is very cool – I know I’ll definitely be adding those stories to my list for WOB entries. :smiley:

5 Likes

when i saw the Season 3 announcement i kinda freaked and tagged you and a couple others in it :sweat_smile: i still don’t know how to react to all this amazing news!

9 Likes

I’m pretty hyper myself, not gonna lie. #squee

5 Likes