Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

I am going to keep flying the renewharleyquinn banner behind the biplane until I run out of gas and then i will get one of those refueling planes to fill me up and it will have a renewharleyquinn banner behind it as well.

10 Likes

Wait is this true???!!
Someone please confirm or I’m gonna lose my mind…
the-office-crying

7 Likes

@void_empress you should join the crew! :fist:
We can work on this renewal problem.

HARLEY’S CREW

Oh and we’re having a WAL if HQ tonight in just over 30min if you wanna come play. :green_heart:

10 Likes

Oooh, I hope so. You know she wants to kill him. :laughing: Oh, Ivy. :wilted_flower:

8 Likes

Ivy should channel her inner Khan and tell The Joker “I have done worse that kill you, Joker. I have hurt you and i wish to go on hurting you.”

6 Likes

She will. Joker won’t be able to sit back and watch while Harley gets her happy ending. He’ll try to ruin it, and will make the mistake of striking Harley in front of Ivy. With his last breathe, he’ll realize his mistake- Ivy isn’t Batman and will send him to an early grave.

6 Likes

:rotating_light: THIS WEEK (9/14): WE WATCHED E7, 8 & 9 FROM SEASON 1. :rotating_light:

8 Likes

YES!! I like where your heads at @TheTerribleToyman :fist: I kinda also want to see Diana kick Psycho’s A55 still too.

10 Likes

Agreed @NCharles39. In my heart she’s the GOAT. :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :+1:

8 Likes

That’s one of my all-time favorite images of Girlbat! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Mine too @Mae. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I thought that was @Hiraeth’s calling card! :rofl: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Also… BEHOLD! One of the best quotes of Ivy! :joy::green_heart:

13 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

8 Likes

This is indeed one Ive’s top snaps @Hiraeth, from a list of so many fantastic snaps. I. LUV. her.

7 Likes

I agree! :heart_eyes: She is the Queen of Clapbacks! The Sovereign of Sardony! Am I obsessed? Perhaps! :joy::green_heart:

9 Likes

So Doom portal has been renewed for another season…
Titans has gotten renewed for another season…
Titans??? ReallyHBO :upside_down_face:

@Dc and HBO be like:

Dude if we have to create a crowdfund , I’ll happily donate to ensure season 3

12 Likes

This fanart of Ivy from the show is stunningly beautiful!

11 Likes

woww :anguished::heart_eyes: it’s so cool to see her drawn so gorgeously in her style from the show

10 Likes