Harley’s Crew | Book Club | Pride Spotlight: Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy & Coding

I don’t know why this reminded me of the design of her bathroom but behold the glory:

Have you seen this before and if so, do you know what comic it’s from? Because I don’t. :joy_cat:

7 Likes

I know it’s Burnside era and it looks vaguely familiar, but I can’t exactly place it issue wise. :thinking:

Also- did you see this?

It was a couple Reddit posts below Barb’s bathroom. I’mma post it in the main Harley’s Crew thread. :smiley: :+1:

10 Likes

@DC89 I avoid Reddit these days, but thank you for these glorious treasures. :pray:t3: :purple_heart: Pssst @Hiraeth!

Ps. That’s scene w/ Babs in bed bummed me out a little, tbh…

9 Likes

Queen @Razzzcat- IKR? Had to defend BG’s rep against a bunch of these types the other day over there. :unamused: :roll_eyes:

Yep, me too.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: I love the art in this cover, the poses, and just everything, lol. This should be everywhere.

Sometimes I hate Reddit because it can be toxic and stupid and reflect the bad parts of the interbutts. I do use it to connect with people in a semi-meaningful way since I’m not very social IRL. But I find I need to take a break from it often.

8 Likes

I’m surprised it isn’t a Black Label book :thinking: Given the show and everything, I feel like there could be some eye-rolling going on here :eyes:

10 Likes

I think I know what you mean but I feel like I have to go :see_no_evil: I agree though. Very suspish based on recent happenings. I have no explanation.

7 Likes

Actually…Id say all the reputations are on the line in that toilet bowl w/ :point_up_2: everywhere. You’re a brave soul to wade thru that toxic bs.

As for BG, I just wish they had come up w/ a better excuse for why she wasn’t going to be in the story. :woman_shrugging:t2: Like…an injury?? Really? :neutral_face:

:joy: this is an official Crew joke now, I think. :harleys_crew: No covering your eyes @iJest. :face_with_monocle: For science.

7 Likes

Agreed.

5 Likes

:laughing: Love this @iJest.

5 Likes

excited gasp :scream::heart_eyes: So this is really a thing?! I love it!! :smirk:

LOL @ our girl, Cheryl! :joy::purple_heart:

7 Likes

I was too distracted by the amazing Harlivy kiss to notice, but yeah, that’s a big disappointment. I’m still excited to see more from the show universe, especially w/ Livewire being introduced, but switching tones from the R-rated show to the PG-13 comic is gonna suuuuuck

7 Likes

Sorta? The Rebirth run was very much a continuation of her New 52 volume, so much so that I believe if she had a Rebirth #1 issue, it was literally a recap of every character in her cast so far.

I think that’s a good distillation of what makes the Palmiotti/Conner run work so well. So many superhero books go for straight action, serious consequences, and strict adherence to continuity, but Harley Quinn kind of thumbs it’s nose on that idea. It takes place in it’s own corner that can kinda fit if you don’t squint at it too hard, and while it does have it’s fair share of serious moments, it’s mostly just fun downtime with these eccentric goofballs.

Hmm…I’m not sure about “all ages.” I’d say the run is definitely more of a PG-13 affair, especially considering some of Palmiotti’s inspiration for the run.

Harley + Peej is always a good time. :smiley:

I definitely enjoyed how they were able to fit in Babs with this Birds of Prey and still make the movie synergy thing of having Cass be in the forefront.

I know it’s from the recent Cecil Castellucci run, but I don’t know the exact issue number.

Yeah, looks good, love the art style from this cover – it feels true to the series, but also feels like it’s own. Now that it’s mentioned, it not being in Black Label is a little disconcerting, but I’m willing to see what they got.

6 Likes

Just thought I’d share this image I found of Harley & Ivy by J.G. Jones that’s just hella pretty.

7 Likes

:eyes:

That’s simply STUNNING!

7 Likes

Just gonna leave this here :notes: :tada: Stop by and add something, if you get a chance.

8 Likes

Here’s some more things I found… :open_book: :coffee:

9 Likes

Ps. Has anyone seen this or know where I can find it? :eyes:

8 Likes

I didn’t see it available on any streamers, sadly. The best I found after a little digging is a digital download from the company that produced it, SequArt.

7 Likes

Ooh. Thanks @Jay_Kay! :hugs::purple_heart:

7 Likes