Harley’s Crew | Book Club 32 | Spotlights: Bumblebee/ Vixen/ Amanda Waller

Hey buddy! That’s the ONLY answer. :sunglasses: THE Capo. :purple_heart:

@capo-mage :eyes: Exactly. Feel a little like I’m missing something, but it’s still really good! Then again, I’m a junkie for Greg Rucka :speak_no_evil:

Like this scene! I’m happy to see Babs :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: he writes female characters really well, but I also think I may have read too quickly or something :laughing:, because I feel like there’s a missing piece.

8 Likes

You did! We were talking about Greg Rucka…this was way back last spring when I was trying to plan a… :eyes: thing. :shushing_face:

Next. (I’m here to do some reviews too :nerd_face:)

Suicide Squad 38
Not only do we get some info on Bronze Tiger, but another important thing happens in this issue…

I can only imagine what it was like to be reading this in real time - to know she was back and not just being tossed aside.

8 Likes

pulls out his box of “Greg Rucka fan, and proud of it!” t-shirts

What size do you need, @Razzzcat? They’re free, super-comfy and the quality kicks ass.

sits back and has a flashback, Late Show with David Letterman-style

Oh, yes…now I remember.

I thought you were talking about Bendis’ Checkmate recently, and not Rucka’s, so that explains my confusion.

“Basically.”, as Ash would say.

5 Likes

@Vroom whatever ya got! I can modify anything and make it work! :wink::purple_heart:

8 Likes

slides box over

Take what you need, Skip.

tugs on his shirt that features Jenny Frison’s Lois Lane #1 variant

It’s a good-lookin’ shirt, if I may say so. I’d have Greg Rucka sign it, but a guy saying “Could you sign my shirt, please?” might just weird him out, and I do not want to weird out one of my favorite comic writers (DC or otherwise).

4 Likes

Yeah I totally hear ya’. I tried to keep up with the whole; black knights rook etc. etc. thing. Then I just started reading it & ignoring all of that lol. I’m a sucker for Rucka too, big time. He always makes it work regardless!!! I will finish that series someday…!!

4 Likes