Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: Legion of Bats! | Book Discussion

Goals, really :rofl:

3 Likes

:raised_hands: :smile:

3 Likes

:flushed: A little vine bondage, eh? :full_moon_with_face:

The show is surprisingly modest about this sort of thing but I lurve the sex-positivity that Tee and Max exude in these comics! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas:

8 Likes

:flushed:

4 Likes

:laughing::joy::hugs:

4 Likes

:full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

I hope its okay to talk about the Real Sidekicks special. i didn’t always like anthologies, but all of the ones I’ve read lately have been great. I’ve gotten used to the quick changing art and writing styles finally lol. this one was fun and my favorite part was seeing claycface, king and dr psycho together again. I’ll come back when I start legion of bats, after a season 3 rewatch.

9 Likes

hey can you get me batman comics red hood

4 Likes

Hey there @abaskingirl.51407! :wave::smile: Welcome back! I have this variant handy at present, you can always stop by here, too!: 🤩 EyeCandy: Variant Covers/Artists Collection :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I concur, @NCharles39. The show is way more modest in terms of depiction, but sex-positive things like :point_down: this are totally standard practice in both, and I heart it. :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

9 Likes

If I say green bean am I going to be banned? :eyes: :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

:joy: :rofl: Omg, that made my afternoon, @Mae —points!! :trophy: :green_heart: Thank you.

8 Likes

You know I do.
@Hiraeth I know you do. :fire::drooling_face::green_heart:

2 Likes

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

I forgot to read this. :face_with_peeking_eye: I’ll get it on the next Legion of Bats go around. I’ve always liked specials because they’re unrelated. Less pressure to know backstories and lore.

7 Likes

they’re growing on me for that reason, I used to not like the pace& variety they offer as much, but that sounds dumb now lol.

6 Likes

:smirk::poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas:

7 Likes

Thoughts on issue #2:

“I just wanna’ see him lose. Just once!”
:laughing: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:

“60 Minutes body double!”
:laughing:

BG/DG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :0_batgirl: :0_nightwing:

Be back after I’m done with #3. :smiley:

3 Likes

HQAS: LOB #4

This panel is so spot on character wise it could’ve been lifted right out of the show.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_harlivy: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :harley_thinkhqtas: :frank_grinhqtas:

3 Likes

I keep having to remind myself Tee Franklin isn’t a writer on the show even though she absolutely could be, especially considering how well she nails the Harlivy scenes. And I especially love Harley’s shirt! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes