Harley Quinn: Season 2 Is Coming! Release Date Friday, April 3rd

Welcome to the community @YJ_fan​:four_leaf_clover:

Literally, I love this show! Guaranteed to make me laugh every week!

2 Likes

Awesome I was surprised season 2 is coming so fast but hell yea keep it up DC universe is great!!!

2 Likes

Can’t wait. Harley Quinn is the best!!!

2 Likes

My favorite show on any streaming services. Can’t wait for season 2

2 Likes

So hyped for another season!! Atleast it’s not too long of a break… my hearts aching for more Young Justice, but I’m more than happy to have more Harley to fill that void. Love this show and everything The DC Universe has to offer, Thank you for it all! :heart:

3 Likes

I wanna see more of Damien Wayne, he was hilarious. Also more members of the bat family showing up and an exploration of Harley and Ivey’s relationship.

3 Likes

I have a weird feeling we will get more Harley and Ivy. Welcome to DCU Forums!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @perfectlywhelmed. We need more Damien.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @BATMAN_DEMONS

1 Like

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:
I’m totally down for Season 2 coming so soon AND I’m :black_heart::100::black_heart: shipping Harley and Ivy ALL THE WAY to the green and back :harley_hv_6:

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Love this show!

2 Likes

So EXCITED!!! I haven’t loved DC like this until now. One of my favorite characters. This show rocked. I will definitely be watching all things Harley Quinn!!! Also so glad not to have to wait a year for that to happen. DC Universe you knocked this series out of the park.

3 Likes

Can’t wait, maybe phyco will finally be able to accept females as equals. Or Yknow probably get called out for the C-word again

2 Likes

Hey you! Welcome to community!

1 Like

Hello this is Mardi n I’m a big fan of DC. Jus got several questions. Now not all of the justice league got capture in the story Tyme book. Will the rest of them come into play? Supergirl green Martian hawk girl dr fate Zantanna etc.
whatever happen to Batman? If he is dead that would be a good start for the beginning of season 2 for Harley Quinn show. Cuz then that would make sense to bring in some of the characters from Young Justice because they do find Batman under the control of Ra goul and it kinda hints it off that Batman is dead and a zombie for Ra Goul.
Plus they should also go explore more of ivy head and past to see why she is the way she is. Why she hates her father and why her mother is a missing person in life etc.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing show. Can’t wait for season 2!

5 Likes

We’ve known season 2 was coming since the beginning. They ordered 26 episodes off the bat. What I wanna know is if they have renewed it for a third season or more and what other shows are coming down the pipe. I know they only do one show streaming new episodes at a time and that a new season of young justice and titans are coming and soon patrol season 2 with help from HBO max I think. Anything new coming that’s been announced? I hope they dont cut off anymore shows like swamp thing because other then titans, that was my favorite. I know it had all sorts of problems with expenses and rebates from N.C. that they didn’t get and so on, I just dont wanna get to invested in a show and it get cancelled. Swamp things cancellation broke my heart and I’m not even a swamp thing fan. I just loved the show. Anyways, enough venting, anyone know if harley quinn has been picked up for any longer then 26 episodes yet? Or we get to wait until after season 2? Or is it the second part of season 1? Who knows? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

And welcome to the community Mardi N. and RenaissanceNerd oh and Bharold

1 Like