Harley Quinn: Season 2 Is Coming! Release Date Friday, April 3rd

Today’s Season Finale of Harley Quinn comes with that feeling of anticipation and dread because all anyone wants now is…the next season. Well, guess what? Season 2 is right around the corner…literally!
:harleyquinn_hqas:

Harley Quinn, Season 2 will premiere in just 5 short weeks on April 3rd!

Our favorite gal pals, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy will be back with the crew for more hijinx, chaos, and laughter for another 13 episodes.

Are you excited that Season 2 is on the way? What are you looking forward to this next season? Let us know in the comments below!

305 Likes

Wow super quick turnaround. Good stuff.

73 Likes

Wow! I did not expect the 2nd season to premiere this soon - what a great surprise! Now, about that Stargirl premiere date…

67 Likes

Just finished binging the first season and ecstatic to hear the second won’t be a long wait!!

Looking forward to seeing some relationship building, and where the gang heads with how things ended in finale.

43 Likes

News of the day!

26 Likes

That’s awesome! Hope Doom Patrol season 2 gets here soon!

46 Likes

OMG can’t wait!!!

17 Likes

Awesome, Harley Quinn is one of the best shows I’ve seen in along time.so happy to see more is coming!

27 Likes

WOW. I knew they already made the episodes, but figured we would wait until later in the year. Not bad DCU, not bad at all.

24 Likes

This is so exciting!! I thought for sure we would have to wait until at least October. Harley Quinn was a way stronger series than I was expecting and I can’t wait for more.

21 Likes

YAYAYAYYAYAYAY Wooooooooooooooo!

4 Likes

So excited! I hope we get a guest appearance with catwoman in season 2. Maybe even more of the bat family?

22 Likes

yes!!!

2 Likes

I’m excited there’s a new season coming so fast but pissed at the same time bc it takes Titans an entire year for a new season :expressionless::rage:

7 Likes

Hot damn!

7 Likes

Even though it’s sooner than most waits for another season… April 3rd is too long to wait :tired_face: This show is just too good! My Fridays will be missing something big for 5 weeks :sob:

I don’t know what I’m looking forward to the most… since the end of the final episode pretty much left it a blank slate for ANYTHING to happen. I do want to see more of Ivy and Kite Man!! So cute!!

10 Likes

Hey @Applejack yay so happy :harleyquinn_hqas: :harley_hv_7:

1 Like

Fast work so happy i hope this means harley quinn does well with streaming numbers on dc universe

1 Like

Wrestlemania weekend @Applejack

Yes!

2 Likes