Harley Quinn S2, E4 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

I just watched last nights Conan. He interviewed Kaley Cuoco & they were talking about HQ. He said a lot of people wanna see Harley & Ivy hook up & heā€™s one of them. Kaley said ā€œall I can say is Harleyā€™s gonna need a lot of calamine lotion b4 the season ends.ā€ Pretty much verbatim quote. Didnā€™t say anything along the lines of it being a joke. So Iā€™m hoping for it, so we can all have the best of both worlds-Felt like Sammy Hagar saying that lol.

9 Likes

Loved that. My niece has pronounced it that way since she learned to talk. I canā€™t say her name any other way. Lady Gu-gaaaa!! :laughing:

6 Likes

Dig that they went with the Condiment King costume when he was first introduced in the '90s Batman: TAS.

Also the fact that Kite Man and Condiment King are referred by their first names, Chuck (Brown) and Mithcell (Mayo)

9 Likes

This series keeps getting better and better.

9 Likes

I relish the Condiment King.

17 Likes

Tartar for now!

9 Likes

Anyone wanna bet that Mrs. freeze becomes a bad guy later on?

15 Likes

Oh my Lord. I liked Mr. Freezeā€™s character because of his dedication to Nora. Plot Twist, Nora gets revenge on Harley and the Gang. I donā€™t know though. I cried during this episode in all honesty. A really good episode.

14 Likes

I really hope that Nora ends up joining Harleyā€™s crew and ends up being really badass

5 Likes

Iā€™m so used to Rachel Dratch doing comedy, I didnā€™t recognize her as the voice of Nora. I was actually moved by her performance.

Would be surprised if they got Dratch and didnā€™t use her as Nora for more episodes.

5 Likes

To everyone involved in making this show: BRAVA, BRAVA!
This episode was spectacular <3

6 Likes

Glad to see i wasnā€™t the only one thinking, ā€œWhy doesnā€™t clayface just squeeze out of the ice?ā€

6 Likes

Nora will be back. Trust me.

5 Likes

Okay, okay. I agree with everyone above, amazing episode as alwaysā€¦ This show slays hardā€¦and smartā€¦ But guys!

King Shark is ENGAGED? Thereā€™s whole TRIBES??

8 Likes

This show just keeps getting better and better! Plus it looks like Batman is back next episode. On an obscure note, when the mice saw all the other dead mice falling out of the bin, their freaked out ā€œCheese and Crackersā€ is actually something that Kaley said as Penny in TBBT twice in one episodeā€¦

7 Likes

OMG, much mood, many moods in this episode! Definitely a great one!

PS: Totally thought Kite Man was gonna catch his opened kite on the door frame upon leaving the venue.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve stopped holding out any hope of Harley x Ivy ever being a thing in this show. The supposed ā€œmomentā€ they had in the s2 trailer was the last 4 minutes of s2 ep3.

That said, Ivy x Kiteman works in this show. So Iā€™m kinda okay with it, I just donā€™t like theyā€™ve baited that relationship for a good bit of the promos and it turned out to be nothing.

As for Harleyā€™s romantic interests, besides Ivy & Joker, thereā€™s only like two others, Mason from Harleyā€™s new 52 series and Deadshot from the Suicide Squad.

And if Ivy ever decides to leave after her & Kiteman get married, itā€™ll be interesting if the showrunners ever introduce Harleyā€™s other BFF, Power Girl.

1 Like

I AM FEELING FEELINGS!!!

:sob: :sob: :sob:

One of the Best Episodes yet. Thank you DC.

#IceVagina

9 Likes

So, Condiment is everyoneā€™s Nemesis yeah?

I love this show so much

4 Likes

This episode made me hate Harley, for what she did to Victor and Nora. She felt like a straight-up villain here. :unamused:

Is there a Mrs. Freeze in the comics? Maybe Nora ends up trying to take revenge on Harleyā€¦

On a more positive note, Condiment King was such a funny surprise.

4 Likes