Harley Quinn S2, E11 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

@bribriibri A little surprising, yes, but ngl, I kinda like that they didnā€™t use any. :grinning: like a tiny inside joke.

8 Likes

For me, this episode has been one of my favorites so far. The whole Joker :joker_smilehqtas: and Harley :harley_smilehqtas: supporting each other to go after true love is just wow. Seeing as how they were both toxic to each other and they both have someone thatā€™s perfect for them, not toxic. Batman :batman_stoichqtas: and the JL returning and taking down Psycho :drpsycho_eyebrowhqtas: will be interesting especially if Wonder Woman takes him down. Iā€™m glad this wasnā€™t the wedding or that the wedding may even happen since Kiteman :kitemanhqtas: is sensing something wrong with Ivy :poison_unamusedhqtas: . I do feel that he will be the one to end things with Ivy, maybe when he figures out what happened between Harley and Ivy? If so, since he does love Ivy, heā€™ll let her go to be with Harley seeing that they belong with each other. I was both shocked and glad that the Joker decided to pursue what he has with Bethany and not just leave her like that. Now that Ivy is mind-controlled, I donā€™t doubt that it will come to Harley saving her and their love for each other, and I agree, I donā€™t want it to be cliche. I wonder if Joker remembers that Bruce Wayne is Batman and how that will affect when Joker starts doing evil schemes again. Love Frank every time, such a good idea for him to catch us up and eating popcorn while enjoying the show. :frank_cu_hqtas:

I can not wait for the next episode! Please let it be next Friday already

7 Likes

quite interesting from Jokerā€™s perspective in season one about female friendships to encouraging Harley to go after Ivy.

Iā€™d be lying if I said i didnā€™t like Jokerā€™s change right now

10 Likes

First season, Jokers the main antagonist and Dr. Psycho one of the main protagonists.

Second season, Jokers earning protagonist status and Dr. Psycho is the main antagonist. What a change.

3 Likes

Moooood. That dresss

4 Likes

Gracias y para la comunidad.

Honestly I kinda appreciate it when shows donā€™t translate it. Feels like a more normal part of life.

7 Likes

If everything goes well I think the last episode of the season Harely and Ivy go to Las Vegas and get married there.

8 Likes

That would be awesome! I still think they left enough room to play around with the idea of a prequel for some of the characters! Riddler with the Fabio mane was my personal favorite!

5 Likes

Iā€™m hoping for a Catwoman spinoff.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a good thing I know Spanish. So Joker is in love. Well thatā€™s new. I wonder how this will turn since the JL is now free. And Zatanna? Letā€™s go!

6 Likes

I know where all sad that Harley Quinn season 2 is ending it is what I looked forward to watching every Friday. But this is not the last we will see of Harley Quinn if we all hope super hard then maybe they will make Harley Quinn season three.

9 Likes

So happy to have Joker back. Im thinking the bomb in his head is a hoax and the second he finds out weā€™re gonna get more mayhem. Also loving Dr Psycho as the antagonist!

3 Likes

Very true! Iā€™m crossing fingers for a new season announcement in two weeks

5 Likes

This was my favorite episode so far. The Joker got some interesting character development but still managed to put a homicidal clown spin on it. All the little funny moments had me LOLing. And Iā€™m starting to fear for the Harley/Ivy relationship. I wanted it to develop but it seems Ivy is not on board for this. I really have no idea where thatā€™s going.

Can we get season 3 greenlit please. Only 2 episodes left!

5 Likes

I like Ivy not being feet first with Harley, she has always ran back to J, she has always been obsessive when it comes to love and relationships. Harley would break Ivy if she cheated or dumped her.

3 Likes

This show is just Awesome in so Many ways lol I really Hooe for more Seasons of it!!! I laugh so much and so hard during each episode that I look forward for Fridayā€™s just for this show lol
PMA EVERYDAY!!!

6 Likes

Lots of fun surprises in this episode! Wasnā€™t sure how I felt about Joker/Bethany but Iā€™m kinda digging it. Just glad to have Joker back and I canā€™t wait to see what happens next. Will Joker be in Harley and Ivyā€™s possible wedding? Who knows at this point lol!

3 Likes

There is a storyline in the comics where Ivy uses her power of green to control everyone including Harley, and Bats and Catwoman manage to free Harley who then gets through to Ivy to save the world. Batman #43 2016.

5 Likes

Has anyone notice that theyā€™ve changed the title of episode 13 from ā€œRunaway Brideā€ to "Something Green":heart:

5 Likes

Great to see ya again Frank! I too dislike butter on my Popcorn
BATMAN RETURNS TO BEGIN AGAIN BECAUSE HE IS FOREVER!

Awwwww Even the Joker can find love! so sweet and funny.

Ivy would kill Harley in 2 seconds, sooooo yep. Kiss will break Psychoā€™s mind control?
KIvy + Harley donā€™t end the wedding :sob:

Looking forward to theā€¦ Final 2 episodes? (potentially)

3 Likes