HARLEY QUINN S1 Ep 02 Reaction Thread 🚨WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD! 🚨

Side complaint… I really wish we as a society could stop making “boys don’t play with DOLLS they play with ACTION FIGURES, MOM” jokes because it’s so old-fashioned (and overdone) by this point.

8 Likes

After watching this episode I think this show is genius. Bane was hilarious especially with that caffeine is my reckoning coffee mug. The Ivy and Harley dynamic is great paired with top notch voice actors all around. Bravo DC.

Oooo Go Gurt Bahahaha!

11 Likes

OMG yes x infinity! First episode ruled, this one was pretty next level.

And Kite Man…seriously, he needs to be on all episodes!

5 Likes

“Ivy Ivy Bo Bivy” -Kite Man :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Awesome show so far! Hilarious. I somehow doubt that Bane would just let Joker take his food like that tho :rofl:

5 Likes

This is the first time I absolutely fell in love with Kite man. ■■■■ this show is a 10/10 keep up the amazing work!!!

3 Likes

Was anyone else waiting for Harley to be gassed by Scarecrow and respond with “I have been huffing this stuff for kicks” LMAO

5 Likes

I think it is a form of torture to make us wait an entire week for a new episode which I’m pretty sure is in direct violation of the Geneva Conventions. Please stop breaking international law and give us new Harley Quinn episodes every half hour. Thanks in advance! :grin::grin::grin:

13 Likes

I enjoyed this episode a lot more than the first one. Harley was right when she said Bane shouldn’t let the Joker bully him! Although I never thought I would feel any sympathy for Bane! I will be back for episode 3!

6 Likes

Yes I accept super psychoanalysis as one of Harley’s powers

7 Likes

Really enjoyed this . Even Kite Man shows up. Can’t wait for next week

3 Likes

Okay, so maybe the first ep dropped a fewww too many f-bombs. But it was pretty awesome. This episode was even better. And like so many here have already said, the Ivy/Harley interaction is great. Heck, even the a**hole plant is great. So looking forward to the rest of the season.

7 Likes

Hell Yeah! Premier was solid, but this was even better! Loved Bane, loved Kite Man, loved the comedy. Joker is pretty much the jerk cool kid that everyone follows because he’s at the top and nobody confronts because they’re afraid of going down the social ladder. Kite Man can have his sweet moments, if only he could learn to think before he speaks. Loving this version of Bane too, he kind of feels like a parody/mix-up of all the different kinds rolled into one.

8 Likes

:heart::boom:Whoa! New Intro Music! :notes::heart::notes: I gotta hear the rest… will they each be different? :harley_hv_3: Will any repeat? :harley_hv_6: What will it sounds like when all strung together at the end? :harley_hv_4: … :heart::notes::heart::musical_score::heart::musical_note: aaaagghghhhhh! :heart::notes::heart::musical_score: :heart:

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Ditto! :harley_hv_3: Ditto :harley_hv_3: Ditto…

1 Like

[Nods head Enthusiastically] :harley_hv_4: yep. YEP! Yep! :harley_hv_6:

1 Like

I’m extremely surprised to say it, but I’m tremendously enjoying the show. I haven’t liked Harley since the New 52 reboot, but this show works surprisingly well, and I’ve been looking forward to this since the last episode arrived, and I was not at all disappointed.

Perhaps part of the reason the show works is that though superhero saturation has lead to some good superhero parodies, this is the first series I’ve seen to parody the super villains. It’s an untapped and rather rich playground for comedic stories.

11 Likes

So far, I’m loving this series. Solid story with some top notch humor. Voice acting is really good and I love the different takes on the character. I can’t wait for more! I really wish though I could binge this show.

5 Likes

I honestly thought Bane was supposed to be KGBeast last episode and a good while into this episode.

2 Likes