HARLEY QUINN S1, E13 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

and looking at your response I think I can guess why I would like it. NO MAN"S LAND!!! YES!

3 Likes

Ahh okay I missed a comment i was so confused :joy: that makes sense

2 Likes

Oh yeah the ending gave me NML vibes even if they don’t really dive into it hardcore the gang fights, turf wars, etc they can do with a fallen Gotham is exciting!

3 Likes

I think that the acid was supposed to turn her back to before she jumped into the acid the first time and make her look normal instead of all pale.

I believe that it was all for making the trees go nuts and kill everyone.

Can anyone else confirm if these are correct.

7 Likes

That was my takeaway.

2 Likes

We need a second season soon it was so good!!!

7 Likes

Oh Baby! What a great show/season/series! Super Excited for Season 2, the only reason I got DCU was this show, and it was BEYOND worth it. I don’t think there was a single bad episode!

Good way to end it, leaves it wide open for what happens next! Amazed that Death is so real in this, such as Scarecrow is dead Felt bad for King Shark that had to hurt, eating Sushi off of Gordon… ewwwwww and Of course Ivy Came back, and boyyyy did I like the new look. Made me feel tingly. haha I really want to see “Regular Joker” that’s some Magic Acid.

Overall it was a good ending, as Ivy said it’s not a disney movie, but it was a fitting end. 8/10

TIME FOR SEASON 2!

5 Likes

great season

4 Likes

Oh! I forgot something!

Kiteman and Ivy. ummm She back, soooooo Ya? :ring:

6 Likes

That Joker/Harley fight was really graphic…

But how though? There’s zero evidence that jumping into acid a second time would do that lol.

5 Likes

Joker Turned back to normal after his dip in it…

“Magic”

3 Likes
9 Likes

I was not so sure about Alan Tudyk as joker, because he sounded like Mr. Nobody in my mind, but it trully become the joker in this episode, it felt like he was really having fun with it and I love him as the joker VA now.

Also good episode and a freaking awesome way of ending the season.

Did Batman fall into the chemicals and turn into some version of the batman who laugh while the joker become “normal”?I

What will Harley and crew do now that gotham is destroy, help rebuild it (don’t think so)? Move to Coney island? Rule Gotham?

Cannot wait for season two!!!

Nitpick: It bother me a little that Harley bring roses to Ivy grave.

5 Likes

Yeah she was going to be Harleen again and Harley doesn’t want that life anymore. Ivy’s harvesting was all about the trees so Joker could do his thing unnoticed by Harley.

5 Likes

If she goes to Coney Island I am gonna die of happiness

3 Likes

This episode was awesome!
…
But seriously, I know it was 3 episodes ago, but wasn’t Harley shot like only yesterday?

You can’t accuse Clayface of stealing the eulogy from a movie. I mean they did the exact same thing at the end of Logan and that b!tch got an Oscar nomination for screenplay.

“One week later”. Oooooooh, they going Endgame with this sh!¥! (Yeah, just imagine Frank the plant’s voice for this review).

OMG, scarecrow’s death was gruesome even for a cartoon, and I’ve seen some messed up anime.

While Harley’s old outfit gets me in the nostalgia feels (keep yo hands to y’self!) she has definitely moved on as a person and as a character who has been around long enough to evolve with the times. I mean remember when Batman and Superman were kinda sexist and maybe a little racist during the Golden Age?

Please tell me Ivy’s mascara tears are permanent and this is her new “nature” look. I mean I really hated her Arkham game outfit, but this is sexy done right!!

Okay, this show has officially replaced the Miraculous Ladybug as my favorite currently airing animated show.

Yeah, that wasn’t a joke.

Can’t wait for season 2, though from what I’m hearing this is a “Netflix splitting the season type” deal so hopefully we don’t have long to wait.

But the most important question is…

Bane isn’t dead, right!? It was his day off when the LOD blew up!

Right?

8 Likes

Wow this episode was something else ! I knew they were gonna bring Poison Ivy back & it was predictable (batman vs superman) but still enjoyable to watch it . Batman didn’t over shine Harley which was great to see along with Harley vs the Joker . I love how it wasn’t just one fight scene and over . I liked how they brought up the original costume design as well. Anything can happen in season 2 and I don’t know what to even expect !

6 Likes

Where’s my ■■■■■■■ electric car bruce?! I had tears in my eyes!? :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I too loved Ivy’s new look but I took the “black tears” to be a scar. Regardless, I liked the black tears/scar touch. Overall, loved the entire season. Binging Sunday with friends who haven’t seen it.

6 Likes

Only a month wait…so worth it!!!

3 Likes