HARLEY QUINN S1, E12 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Good episode. Ivy and Kiteman never disappoints. I’m warming up to Shark and Clayface.

2 Likes

Thank you. If you want to see the whole drawing you can find it on my instagram at josephb555 along with my other artwork.

I seriously need to do some fan art of this show.

2 Likes

I hope you’re right I’d hate to see ivy gone…

2 Likes

I really hope there is going to be a second season!!!
:diamonds: :spades: :herb: :shark: :brain: :performing_arts: :kite: :older_man:t2: :bat: :coffee:

2 Likes

Me too. She’s 2nd only to Harley for me. I’m not the only one who’s said this tho, so don’t come after me if I’m wrong , lol. I seriously think she’ll be back.

2 Likes

That episode was wild. I did not expect for it to go where it went. Queen of Fables is just gone. Kind of sad to see her go since she had a lot of potential, but oh well. Kite Man is hilarious, but seeing him sad after Ivy’s death was heartbreaking. I’m not buying Ivy is dead though.

Things are really ramping up for the finale. Can’t wait!

5 Likes

My prediction is Harley and the crew go and kick the cr@p outta Joker next episode (cuz he not getting an assist from the LoD, since he just demolished their HQ)

Either Ivy is fine when they are done with Joker or she’s alive and the first couple of episodes of season 2 or whatever the are calling the next 13, is Harley having to nurse Ivy back to health. Especially since Ivy’s real hurt with Harley was that when she asked Harley to be there for her, she wasn’t.

Dr. Psycho is by far my fav. He is so unapologetic about what he is & says. The $30 bit was the single funniest gag of the episode, in most part because it comes so out of left field, but is so in character for him, that it should come as no shock.

Anxiously awaiting the finale.

8 Likes

This show is so awesome…it might be the best original show DC has done even though I’m a fan of everything they have put out so far. It is such a good adult cartoon and the writing and voice acting is top tier…shout out to those gals and guys for doing such a bad-ass job. I didn’t know what to expect from this show but it has definitely exceeded my expectations and I hope they can consistently continue with the tone they have set next season.

3 Likes

What do you say about a perfect episode? WOW!! I definitely have a suggestion for season 2, to fit in with this show…Booster Gold and Blue Beetle and at some point Guy Gardner those 3 just beg for this type of show and humor.

3 Likes

Really impressed with how this show has evolved and the chances the writing staff takes. Bravo!

3 Likes

Could you bring back ivy

1 Like

What makes Ivy’s death so much worse for me is that they foreshadowed it in episode 2 at the barmitsvah. When Ivy stood in between Joker and Harley and Joker wanted her to move so he could shoot her and Ivy said “over my dead body”.

Clearly Joker was and is afraid of Ivy and knows he’s no match for her face to face. So he didn’t dare shoot. But then here we are in episode 12 and once again Ivy is between Harley and Joker. And he shot her while her back was turned and her guard was down. A very Joker thing to do but such a b!tch move.

This show has such great writing.

9 Likes

That was crazy

2 Likes

This series made my thinking voice change from Harley Quinn to Poison Ivy. lol

1 Like

Wtf why ivy

1 Like

Why ivy she was my favorite :pleading_face:

1 Like

I really hope Ivy is not really dead

5 Likes

Not even Jason’s death hurt this bad.

4 Likes

This episode brought it all together so nicely, worth every minute. Hands down my favorite episode of the season. Can’t wait for next weeks finale! Friday’s won’t be the same without it, wish it didn’t have to end. Completely off topic but really hoping for Doom Patrol & Young Justice to return soon. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

Dude I seriously lost my Mind at the end of this episode. Naw dropped and seriously upset that I gotta wait 5 days to find out what happens next. Jesus I did not expect that to happen. I’m not crying…you are

3 Likes