HARLEY QUINN S1, E12 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Well…where to even start with this episode? Justice League is stuck in Queen of Fables Storybook, Ivy admitted she LOVES Kiteman, Commissioner Gordon finally got a chance to use his tank only to have it stolen by Harley and the Crew, Joker’s Tower…man, so many things to talk about!

But, of course, none of that compares to Poison Ivy and that ending.

If you haven’t watched episode 12 yet, make sure you do then come back here and let us know what you thought!

12 Likes

wow

8 Likes

Kiteman is so cool.

15 Likes

Rip IVY

7 Likes

Can’t believe Harley was the only one in the group that didn’t know about Ivy/Kite-Man. Also that hopefully isn’t the end for Ivy.

10 Likes

This episode really has everything: nonstop action, drama, great jokes, writing, animation and of course voice acting. So much goodness that I kept asking myself why this wasn’t the live action Harley Quinn movie?

• Cameos by the Justice League
  • Phantom Zone!!!
  • Poison Ivy facing her worst nightmare: tree monsters that she can’t control
  • Ivy and Harley having girl moment (best line wondering about the giant’s manhood)
  • Kite Man on one knee … !!!
  • Queen of Fables chilling with Joker

If there is one episode of the season to recommend to somebody who hasn’t watched this series yet, I’m recommending this one. It’s my favorite of the series. I’m so stoked that we still have one more for season one, then a break, and we get 13 more! It’s like Christmas day every Friday.

5 / 5 stars all the way

27 Likes

I will give them major props if they keep Ivy’s death permanent. Bold move.

9 Likes

FREAKING HECKKKKKKKK!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!

well, this was the first 10/10 Episode! my New Favorite and Least Favorite.

Come onnnnnn DC know’s what the heck they are doing.

Only important thing I have to mention:
-Ivy Secret Watches Nascar. I think I’m with Kiteman on this one, I love her. :checkered_flag:

Hope Joker gets is A-s-s KICKED, He truely is an evil S.O.B

Can’t believe there is only 1 more Episode. This Journey has been so worth it, Thank you so so so much! Love this Show

13 Likes

Is it wrong that I care more about Ivy than I do the entire Justice League combined?

Even though this is my favorite design of animated Wonder Woman.

24 Likes

@DC_Community
A suggestion. I get the title and the thread will have spoilers. However the beginning text of the thread is also seen in the section just below the title when scrolling down the threads. Perhaps making your opening remarks as
thread starter with spoilers text

So spoilers aren’t visible when looking at the threads in this section??

I got spoilers without opening the thread.

Just a thought.

8 Likes

Ivy is my favorite, so all I can say is: Bring her back right now!! Didn’t see that coming.

19 Likes

Hell yea… :sob: :sob: :sob:

7 Likes

I will be surprised if the ending and the surprise around it will stick. This show is so good. Between this and birds of prey I’m living in Harley heaven right now! Keep it all coming DC!

15 Likes

Well I didn’t see that one coming…

6 Likes

I said it before in Heroes in Crisis, and I’ll say it again now. IVY CAN’T DIE, SHE’S A PLANT ELEMENTAL. It’ll be incredible if she’s not back by the next episode, but she’ll certainly be back by Season 2.

18 Likes

Of all the evil things Joker has done, this is the first time I want Bats or Harley to go to town on his face.

14 Likes

Joker is an evil bastard and needs to die now. Kick his ass. IVY!!!:cry:

9 Likes

Regardless of whether or not Ivy’s death sticks, there’s no getting around it - this season needs to end w/ Harley killing Joker. And not just one of those instances where he’s caught in an explosion or falls a long distance but they never recover his body. We need to see it happen definitively for all the abuse he’s put her through

13 Likes

Great episode. I loved how the phantom zone was triangle shaped just like Reeves’ Superman. The JL was great. I agree with the comment above on how cool WW looked @mjosephb.4774. Ivy grabbing the Golden Perfect was a smart move. Queen of Fables/Wanda Sykes kills me every time. Her line to the Gingerbread Man was classic. Love this show so much, continues to impress. Also, I love random facts. So I loved how Ivy saw the tree barely had any rings & said awww he was a young one too.

17 Likes

I’m kinda upset they did that :cry:like why

4 Likes