Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Whether this “holiday” affects you or not, I hope it’s a good! My question for you, since we have such an expansive and diverse community here, who has a Valentine today?? It could be a pet, significant other, maybe a coworker…who knows! Share if you feel like it. And let us know if you utilized the DCU’s V-day cards lol I actually am about to print a couple of them :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day! I celebrate it with my friends

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s! ^ ^

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day! I have no Valentine, so I printed out the Lois and Clark VD card and just gave it to myself. I’m so thoughtful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day! i dont have a Valentine’s this year, and i just came back to America from Japan on Jan 14. i went to Japan looking for a 日本人の女の人妻。no luck finding one on Christmas Eve, still looking for a Japanese girlfriend. are there other Lady Japanese superheroines in DC other than Katana?

2 Likes

My Valentine is a Monster energy drink and a stack of comic books… Cues Marvin Gaye music and we are gonna make sweet sweet love.

2 Likes

Going on what you would call a pity date since I’m not dating anyone right now :grinning::smile_cat::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

And a happy Valentine’s day to yous

2 Likes

I gave my wife of 45 years a 3 foot Valentine Card with gifts, to match last year’s 3 foot card…that she has next to her Valentine Tree!

1 Like

You all are too funny lmao!! Glad to see all of the different traditions and personal routines for V-Day👍 Hope everyone continues to have a great day and safe night.

And special shout out to @Don-El for going above and beyond for Valentines Day!! I feel like everyone could use some of that love lol

no Valentine this year except my girl Lara Croft, whose birthday is also today, happy b-day LC :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like the Legends of Tomorrow Valentine card.

https://scontent.fsac1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51813410_2239510249657054_5566726783295815680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-2.fna&oh=044e817f055f21ee40bd95d1fa9bb684&oe=5CE76730

1 Like