Happy Superman Day :superman_hv_4:

While I was browsing the interwebs for Superman related stuff, I stumbled upon the fact that today is Superman Day. No Super fanfare on DCU?

11 Likes

Some pics to celebrate. No particular order :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes

I treated myself to Superman II and the Donner cut of Superman II on ITunes today. They were five dollars each!

8 Likes

Nice. You did better than I did. I treated myself to a Mezco Christopher Reeve Superman figure. It was too much each :joy:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Good one! Have you seen the 80th anniversary version?

5 Likes

That animated short is one of the best I have ever seen. Also for me, everyday is Superman day!

4 Likes

Unless I missed it, its the same video with the updated 80th anniversary logo at the end being the only difference. Gonna have to rewatch it 10 times, put on a red cape and race around the living room to be sure… :wink:

3 Likes

For some reason I thought the 75th anniversary was before Man of Steel. I was wrong; looks like same year. Hey… there’s worse videos to watch twice!

3 Likes

What, an excuse to post pictures of Superman?!

Honestly, every day is Superman day when you’re as much of a mega nerd as I am, haha!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Smallville was the first Superman thing I ever got into but then I started watching other Superman media and now that I got DC Universe I read the comics and I even explore of DC media now to but Smallville was the first DC Comics show I got devoted to Clark Kent inspired me in a lot of ways

5 Likes

Here’s a few for my fellow New 52 fans, haha!

5 Likes

Happy Superman day! :superman_hv_4: Who is I think by far a greatest superhero ever.:grinning:

3 Likes

I’m a fellow New 52 fan! We’re few but we’re… well… few :joy:. Nice picks :+1:

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

You’re tugging at my heart strings, man!

2 Likes

I’m a huge Superman fan. Years ago, I did a podcast where I mentioned that I like to collect strange Supermemorabilia (Eg, superegg timer) and keep it on my shelf of SuperCrap in my basement studio.To my wife’s annoyance, it’s expanded beyond the shelf and some has migrated out of the basement. :slight_smile:!

Here are some highlights.

image|666x500

5 Likes

Nice. I like the army of Supermen, that giant COIE poster and the Alex Ross print. I would take the DC Direct Alex Ross Superman you have and put him on a little shelf next to the print :slightly_smiling_face:.

Since we’re now sharing. I’m currently seated at my desk at home. This is my view:

4 Likes