Happy National Comicbook Day - Choose Wisely

My reads today was red robin

1. Keep cavil, lose Afleck, keep Mamoa, Keep Gal, use berlantiverse heroes for DCU heroes! Cheaper marketing, and building a great franchise involves building a team people have grown with!
1 Like

Number 3!

1 Like

#3, although #5 dont sound half bad either.

1 Like

Number 1

2 Likes

A revival of the series staring Matt Ryan as John Constantine.

1 Like

3 keep cavil

1 Like

Justice league animated please

1 Like

I would like more JL animation but if it was an expanded wish list l would like the JSA back (Johns version)My top wish would be to have a great Doom Patrol live show. Maybe just maybe both of these will come true.

1 Like

Could you picture a J.S.A. animated show

2 Likes

ericfrosh123.35101 doom patrol is supposed to be spinning off titans already… your wish came true before you made it buddy…

1 Like

More Henry Cavill & a Man of Steel 2 would be best.

I’d only want Affleck if it was for the script he originally wrote, Matt was actually going for a younger first couple years Bat story so that’s no issue. I felt Justice League animated ended perfectly. To want more … it’s really not needed. I feel Flash should have a more lighter and funner tone for his first film than the Flashpoint storyline. And although I’d enjoy seeing Snyder’s cut… it wouldn’t mean much unless WB was ok rehiring him. I mean his original version was to be 2 parts, so without the second I’m cool either way.

1 Like

4 all the way

Damn this is REALLY hard, but I think a flashpoint movie since the DCEU is in such shambles it would b cool to just start over, also jla animation and affleck batman sound fantastic.

#3 in a heartbeat!!!

It’s a toss up between 3 and 5. But I guess I would say Man of steel 2 would barely win out!

Flash point reboot

New Justice League episodes would be fantastic. I’ve almost given up on the DC film executives.

Definitely NOT number one, as I feel like that would only make the movie worse. Maybe number two, just to give it a sense of continuity with the other movies, but overall, I’m going to say new seasons of Justice League.

#4 all the way

1 Like