Happy National Comicbook Day - Choose Wisely

Alright boys and girls, since today is NCB Day, I would’ve setup a poll for this but since there isn’t a way to do that yet, I’ll just ask. If you could only have 1 of these 5 things which one would you choose:

1. Full finished version of Snyder’s Justice League
  2. Ben Affleck as Batman in Matt Reeves’ Batman
  3. Henry Cavill as Superman in a confirmed Man of Steel 2 movie
  4. 3 new seasons (13 episodes each) of Justice League Animated
  5. A flashpoint movie that reboots the whole universe
6 Likes

For me it would be a toss up between Henry Cavill in a confirmed MoS sequel or new seasons of JLA.

I would like:
6) Supergirl movie
or
7) 3 new seasons of Justice League Unlimited.

But between those choices definitely MoS2

2 Likes

1 or two or 3 for me

1 Like

@Coville well word around the comicbook campfire is we might actually get a Supergirl movie…

4 Likes
  1. A Legion of Superheroes live action series. with Paul Levitz attached in some way to oversee it and make sure it stands true to the heart and soul of the LoSH! Definitely not Mon-El’s Legion from the Supergirl TV show!!!
1 Like

1!!! #releasethesnydercut

1 Like

But the other options would all be great too but for me it’s gotta be justice league cause the theatrical version for the first time in my life made me seriously unplug from dc as a whole for a while cause everything just reminded me of how bad the movie was and depressed me

1 Like

Number 4!!!

2 Likes
  1. So freakin much!!!
3 Likes

4, 4, 4 - and then after that if we could get 4 that would be great

1 Like

I would settle with 5, not that I don’t want 4 it’s just that it would be a logistical nightmare to set up.

1 Like

A flashpoint movie to reboot the universe would be awesome but tough to pull off considering that everything that came before was supposed to be cannon in the cinematic universe. It would essentially cause confusion with those not completely familiar with the current or former iterations.

1 Like

I would go with number 4. That show is one of the best

1 Like

You realize you just said it’s National Comic Book Day these are all 9 comic book related questions, man.

1 #ReleaseTheSnyderCut

4 Likes

Henry Cavill, AKA, Henry “Superman” Cavill 2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Number 4

3 Likes

Number 5

1 Like

but what I’d honestly like to see in DCEU is Batman vs. Mad Hatter or a Poison Ivy horror.

2 Likes