Happy Moderator's Day!

Happy @moderators Day to all our DC Moderators who make this a great community board. I’m forever thankful for their hard work.:grinning:
A big Thankyou to
@Alec.Holland
@Jitsu
@Barrys.Better.Half
@staticshocks
@Green.Lantern
@Shayera.Hol
@LastSon0fMars
Thankyou all for your hard work making this community board a fun place to visit.:partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

35 Likes

Wow, I’m floored, RF! This is AMAZING and I’m so stoked to be included! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so much for the shoutout!

(Great graphic as well!)

17 Likes

Yes thanks to all the moderators!

17 Likes

Happy Moderators’ Day to all of our moderators! Thank you for making the DC Community so great.

16 Likes

Happy Mod day​:tada:
Thanks to all the Mods.
New or old your all awesome ™:+1:.

15 Likes

Happy Moderators Day! :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

Thank you for keeping our community civil and fun!

14 Likes

Thank you, Moderators! You are appreciated more than you know. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

:grinning::+1: Awesome thread @Reaganfan78! We can all agree that our DCU Moderators are THE BEST Moderators in all the land!

:tada: Here’s to you @Alec.Holland, @Jitsu, @Barrys.Better.Half, @staticshocks, @Green.Lantern, @Shayera.Hol, and @LastSon0fMars! Thank you for making this a fun and welcoming place for everyone! :blue_heart:

14 Likes

Thankyou, I started it 2 years ago, I wanted to make a tradition on here, every Friday before Thanksgiving, I wanted to make it a Moderator’s Day to show them our appreciation. I hope to keep the tradition going for many years to come.:grinning:

14 Likes

You’re always so thoughtful @Reaganfan78. :relaxed: Thank YOU for being such an amazing Community member - we all make the DCU a family and this tradition is a wonderful foundation. :heart:

13 Likes

Thank YOU for being such a wonderful part of this awesome community! :metal:

14 Likes

:blush: That means a lot @Jitsu - thank you!

11 Likes

cd1c350d0fee157bf2a9482cd947a5c9

Thank you @Reaganfan78, @scoop001, @mercurie80, @NYJt3, @TravisMorgan, @Angel212, @KeyFamily, and the entire community! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am looking forward to all of the awesome things coming up for the community and can’t wait to see what 2022 brings! We wouldn’t be able to do this without all of y’all and y’all bring a smile to my face every day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

(Thank you for the wonderful graphic as well, @Reaganfan78! :00_hawkman:)

13 Likes

Happy belated Moderators day:
@Alec.Holland
@Jitsu
@Barrys.Better.Half
@staticshocks
@Green.Lantern
@Shayera.Hol
@LastSon0fMars

A hearty thank you for all you do in making this a wonderful site.

12 Likes

A belated, very Happy Moderators Day to our BADASS @moderators, aka The Mod Squad (I’m sure they’ve all seen the TV show and movie of the same name).
:partying_face: :champagne: :fireworks: :birthday:

I bet this is how some of them roll on Friday, come quitting time:

A bag of green apple Jolly Ranchers says that I can guess which one @Green.Lantern is. :wink: :00_lc_green_lantern:

12 Likes

I wish I saw this earlier! Happy belated Moderator’s Day!

10 Likes

Thanks so much, RF! I totally forgot that this was a thing last year, so it’s a very sweet surprise :slight_smile:

Thanks to the rest of the mod team for doing a kick ass job and thanks to everyone else for making the community what it is! :blue_heart:

12 Likes

that’s not dc!

9 Likes

Aww. I sincerely appreciate everyone here and want to thank you all for being pretty sweet and, generally, very amicable people :heart: :blue_heart: :black_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart:.

Thank you for making me feel at home in this wonderful community :hugs:.

12 Likes

only wonderful because we’ve got the moderators!

and me, but that’s beside the point

11 Likes