⛄Happy Holidays from DC Universe! ⛄

The holidays hold different meanings to different people. For little ones, it’s summoning the magic and wonder that seems to fade the rest of the year. For others, it means spending time with friends and family to remembering what’s important: The spirit of giving. For many, it’s a time to reflect on past memories, and the loved ones that could not join us this year.

For those here at DC Universe, well, it’s a time for us to gather around and recall an ancient, powerful carol that goes a little something like this:

:musical_note:Jingle bells♪
:musical_note:Batman smells♪
:musical_note:Robin laid an egg♪:musical_note:
:musical_note:The Batmobile​:musical_note:
:musical_note:Lost its wheel ♪
:notes:And The Joker Got Away​:notes:
Hey!

Happy Holidays to you and yours from DC Universe!

67 Likes

Happy holidays :clinking_glasses: I love you all.

5 Likes

Happy Holidays to everyone!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all you DC Mods, hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas!!! :christmas_tree::santa:

5 Likes

Happy Holidays DC Universe family!

5 Likes

Have fun but stay safe my community fam!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays DCU Family!

6 Likes

Happy Holidays to you all, my lovely DC family :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all!!!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all!!!

7 Likes

Is the Robin part referring to me? If so, I AM ANGRY!!!

Jk love that song

4 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone in the DC Family

4 Likes

Happy holidays everyone :slight_smile: Thanks for making 2018 a great year to be a DC fan!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

5 Likes

Happy Holidays my DC peeps!!!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all! Christmas is the only holiday going on, by the way. If you want to wish a happy generic holiday to everyone, you should maybe do that at the start of December, when Hannukah happened. I don’t know why companies are so afraid of saying the word Christmas. You make this post on Christmas Eve, it’s obvious what you’re talking about, and it doesn’t offend anyone any less by referencing generic holidays since Christmas is the only one going on right now! Again, Merry Christmas to all.

8 Likes

Happy holidays dc fans

4 Likes

I wonder what Christmas on Apokolips would be like?

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to all my fellow comic book geeks​:christmas_tree::nerd_face::gift:

6 Likes