Happy Birthday, June Babies!

June
Super DC Calendar (1976-1978) #0 Warner Books

Happy Birthday, June babies! We here at DC Community didn’t want to miss anyone’s birthday, so we decided to make a giant card for everyone born this month.

While no one compares to you, June babies do share their birthday month with some amazing DC folks. Read on to see who YOU share a birthday with! :partying_face::gift::birthday:

Event Date Type
Salu Digby (Shrinking Violet) 6/3/23 Birthday
Mark Mardon (Weather Wizard) 6/4/23 Birthday
Wayne Boring 6/5/23 Birthday
C.C. Beck 6/8/23 Birthday
Lt. Flying “Johnny” Cloud 6/9/23 Birthday
George Perez 6/9/23 Birthday
Superman Day 6/12/23 Holiday
Len Wein 6/12/23 Birthday
Neal Adams 6/15/23 Birthday
Robert Kanigher 6/18/23 Birthday
Alan Davis 6/18/23 Birthday
Shayera Hol 6/19/23 Birthday
Julius Schwartz 6/19/23 Birthday
Father’s Day 6/20/23 Holiday
Summer Solstice 6/21/23 Event
Pied Piper 6/22/23 Birthday

June Events:

• Harvey Dent Becomes Two-Face - Detective Comics (1942) #66
  • Krypton Blows Up (Do they have “June” on Krypton? Is it “June” there when it’s “June” on Earth?)

June First Appearances:

Are you a June Birthday Baby? Do you have a loved one celebrating their birthday this month? Did we forget anyone on our list?

Shout it out in the comments below! :point_down:

18 Likes

Happy Birthday to all who are born in a month of June! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

11 Likes

Wouldn’t ya know it, my birthday is tomorrow and no DC events or characters share it. Well, at lest I have the Marquis De Sade, Kevin Feige and Quinto Spock to keep me company. :laughing:

And Happy Birthday to all my fellow June babies, Cheers!

11 Likes

I didn’t know this…but it makes me so happy that their anniversaries are a part of Pride Month

9 Likes

Me too! That’s awesome! And Happy Birthday, June babies! :tada: :birthday::purple_heart:

8 Likes

I originally thought @Shayera.Hol Birthday was coming up, then I see a picture of Hawkgirl. It’s the character’s Birthday, not the Moderator.:slightly_smiling_face:
Also I like there’s Superman Day.

6 Likes

today’s my birthday

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @TurtleMan, hope you have a great Birthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

:birthday:Happy Birthday Juners :birthday:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @TurtleMan!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @TurtleMan ! Hope its a great one! :birthday: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @TurtleMan

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, June Babies! :birthday: :partying_face:

@Reaganfan78 - As wonderful as the month of June is, my birthday is actually in August. :smiley:

Happy Birthday @TurtleMan! I hope you got to eat a lot of cake. :cake:

8 Likes

I did!!

4 Likes

Happy birthday to the June babies! My mom was born in June, as was my beloved V’s mom.

4 Likes

Sorry so late been really busy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY guys ! My oldest son had his birthday June 6th the big 2-0 Wow I’m old haha. Hope you all had a good one too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had a quick question for whoever graciously posts these birthday lists. Was there a post for the July Babies for this year? I haven’t been able to find one. Thanks!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday June babies! :partying_face: :birthday: :fireworks:

(@strikerdojo.30849 - You may already know this by now, but we reuse the same thread year to year. Here is the July thread: Happy Birthday, July Babies!)

4 Likes

Thanks for the helpful tip!

1 Like

Happy b-day to my June babiessss!

4 Likes