Happy Birthday Helena Wayne/Bertinelli and the Huntress

Thought I would put a link to this here as this is back in print and now available on Kindle: THE HUNTRESS: ORIGINS | DC
Oddly enough this also lists this huntress as being Helena Bertinelli instead of Helena Wayne.

7 Likes

That is odd…? Especially b/c it’s obviously portraying the pic as if Batman & Catwoman are upset/ shocked to find out their daughter (Helena Wayne) is carrying on the family tradition? Oh well, I’ll take as much Bertinelli as possible lol…

6 Likes

There’s an interesting reason for that, revealed in Batman family 17 (it is on the streaming site and in the book)

6 Likes

I’m on it, ty.

6 Likes

Finally got it

Took a while

Have to change
Huntress DC History Club Topic

In Quiz said
Helena Wayne never met Barbara Gordon

6 Likes

Your welcome.

Actually, this is a bit of a paradox as Barbara Joan Gordan does not exist on Earth-Two, But barbara Gordan wife of James Gordan does but was not given the first name Barbara until 1981 if DC database is right. and in earth 2 Babs lived in Chicago. Well, Kathy Kane was retroactively added into Earth two, Babs was not. The Babs both primary Helena’s meet are all from Earth one/prime. (I think she meets Babs as batgirl in the new 52 but I am not quite sure as I have only read Worlds finest’ and huntress mini-series for the new 52)

6 Likes

I remembered it lol. I read a few pages & it all came back. Ty btw!!!

4 Likes

Your welcome=).

4 Likes

:+1: :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:….

5 Likes