Happy Birthday, August Babies!

Happy Birthday everyone

3 Likes

Thank you @Alec.Holland

3 Likes

Happy birthday to all the August birthdays! :partying_face:

patiently waits for the 16th

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to everybody that’s born in August! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to all of my August brethren! :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :fireworks: I am eagerly awaiting my own on the 23rd.

Congratulations on your Anniversary, @rwk! I hope you have a fantastic time - 21 years is amazing. :grinning:

6 Likes

Thank you @Shayera.Hol. Happy Birthday to you (a little early). I always thought August is a great month for a Birthday day. It’s awesome all of us August Birthday people can celebrate it together here in this community.

2 Likes

makes a note :eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: As a kid, I never enjoyed having my birthday fall on the first week of school (or the first day of school for that matter) but I’ve come to appreciate it much more as an adult. Ditto the part about celebrating birthdays as a community - I love seeing these threads pop up each month.

tenor (27)

Oh boy. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Sorry :disappointed: super late but 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘!!!

3 Likes

No problem @capo-manger, better late then never.

3 Likes

I’m way behind. Been a rough go lately. I appreciate it @rwk!!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to all my August Birthday buddy’s. Here’s hoping we all have a great time.

5 Likes

Happy birthday to the August babies! My sister is one (although she’s not a comic book fan).

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, August babies! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @The_Grim_Knight_77! :partying_face: Thanks for joining us in wishing Happy Birthday to all of our wonderful August babies.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

3 Likes

Not so happy for me this year now. My car got totaled last night by someone running a stop light.

Here is to hoping everyone else has a better birthday.

3 Likes

That’s awful, @batmanbill1143.48539! I’m so sorry to hear that, but glad you’re okay.

3 Likes

That is my silver lining that I’m fiscally fine. Just a bit depressed about it. Thanks

2 Likes

Oh, I am so sorry! That is terrible.

2 Likes