Happy Birthday, August Babies!

Happy Birthday August Babies!!! :partying_face::tada:

3 Likes

August 7th! Paul Dini and @Behemoth I suppose greatness stems from date of birth huh?

3 Likes

I didn’t even know that Joker had a birthday to begin with. It’s always been implied that he doesn’t remember his original life before. You learn something new everyday I guess.

4 Likes

Happy birthday to all the August babies of the DC Universe!

Me:“…Let’s see…what to get Jason Todd? Huh…I’ll have to think on that one.”
Joker, from out of nowhere: “How about a crow…”
Me: “No…Wait…How the bleep did you get in my post?”
Joker: “HAHAHAHA”
Me, after throwing Joker out: “That was not even a proper answer…Anyways, Stephanie Brown’s simple. I just have to find something unique, that’s purple. But what to get Jason…”

3 Likes

I hear Jason likes bazookas, books, and cheeseburgers. :wink:

3 Likes

Okay, I can work with those. Cheeseburgers and books, no problem. The Bazooka? That’s a little harder to find. Guess I need to go find where I threw Joker & ask him where to get one…:grin::rofl:

3 Likes

Forgot to say thank you for the ideas! Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s no problem lol, just living up to my name. Loving Jason Todd isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life. And Jason Todd fans gotta stick together is what I say. :blush:

3 Likes

Good to know Jack Kirby (praise be his) can’t compare to me lol.

2 Likes

Damn Kevin Smith always takes the attention away from my bday

3 Likes

Happy birthday fellow August birthdays! I share my birthday with Kevin Smith as well @reload!

3 Likes

You and me both, also happy belated birthday btw. :grin:

3 Likes

my gift to me lol 4 foot tall limited edition statue that throws the bat signal on the ceiling… I was able to trade for it so I don’t feel guilty :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you Otto for a character that has inspired generations and continues to spread hope, help and compassion 6 decades later.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday to all fellow August birthdays!!! Great month for a birthday.

2 Likes

Unbelievable that we’re already in August again!

Wishing a very happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday this month. Feel free to let us know when the special day is! :cake: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thanks @Alec.Holland. My birthday is at the end of the month, Wedding Anniversary this week.

2 Likes

Happy early birthday!

And congratulations on your anniversary! How many years have you been married?

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s been 21 years.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing! Congratulations to you and your partner :slightly_smiling_face: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes