Happy Birthday, Aquaman!

Hey everyone today is Aquaman’s birthday (at least according to the 1976 calendar). I’ve been a fan of Aquaman for as long as I can remember. So it is very exciting for me to announce that my first son, Thomas was born today on Aquaman’s birthday. On top of this is the fact that when it was announced that Aquaman and Mera would be having another child I was excited because it was right around the time my son’s due date was. In fact the current date that issue 57 is coming out was my son’s initial due date. All of this is a long winded way of saying I think it’s cool he already has a connection with my favorite superhero (even if it is a bit silly) and wanted to share this story. Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

21 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story! That is really awesome. Congrats to you and your family :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s ultra cool. Congrats on everything.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I figured this community would feel similarly.

2 Likes

You came to the right spot for sure with that news.

2 Likes

That’s not silly! I think it’s super cool. Congrats on the birth of your son!

1 Like

Welcome to our community, @Atlan! It’s wonderful to have you here.

It’s also incredible that you and your son have this connection to Aquaman. :smiley: It sounds like the stars aligned to make him a super fan one day!

5 Likes

Man that’s awesome! Congrats on the birth of your son!

1 Like

Congrats on your new born!! Also thank you for the bday shout out. :wink:
:trident:

1 Like

What an awesome way to kick off your arrival in the DCU Community, @Atlan! Welcome! Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I love the deep connections to your favorite hero.

Happy Birthday to your little dude Thomas and to Aquaman! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@KeyFamily, @Batman0803, @serenap95, @ZatannaAndHerSpells, @Aquamon Thank you all so much.

2 Likes

Oh, I love this post so much @Atlan! :green_heart: :green_heart:

Congrats on your new little Atlantean, Thomas!

Happy Birth Day, Thomas and Happy Birthday, Aquaman!

1 Like

That’s really cool!

@Atlan welcome to the community. Congrats on the birth of your son.

1 Like

Let’s hope this baby doesnt get murdered this time.

(Aquababy, not your baby)