Happy 10th Anniversary to The Dark Knight Rises!

He was busy being Foley

2 Likes

Omg, imagine. I still find it crazy Dr. Brenner played Foley!

2 Likes

Idk why but I feel like if this was played over the credits of TDKR, it would’ve made everything even more badass!

3 Likes

Seen some of the fan edit stuffs?

3 Likes

I did and this was pretty good! But I wish they used the track Fast Cars instead for this scene.

3 Likes

I still remember the viral marketing campaign! Omg! Deshi Basara! #thefirerises

5 Likes

That’s my favorite scene from the entire trilogy! Just made me so emotional as a huge Batman fan! Absolutely amazing!

3 Likes

OK, that one on Pavel is new to me. Never saw it. Those heels of hers…love them!
“Do those shoes make it hard to walk?” LOL

4 Likes

Then she hits him with her heels! So awesome! Anne Hathaway killed it as Catwoman! She’s my favorite live-action Catwoman.
And yea the Dr. Pavel photo was 1 of the first aspects of the viral marketing campaign. I believe when the marketing campaign started, it was called Operation: Early Bird.

3 Likes

As Gordon has said, “He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector… a dark knight.”

Bale is my favorite live-action Batman.

Batman is the dark and brooding protector of Gotham City, fighting and capturing killers, rapists, terrorists, and all sorts of criminals from the underworld. I miss the Nolanverse!

2 Likes

I agree with you on that, love Anne Hathaway’s version of Catwoman, from her costume appearance to her additude. :smiley:
Bane was good, he was really a very good threat to Batman.

3 Likes

It was a good movie but i remember going to see it right after the events that happen im not gonna say it but we all know

2 Likes

Ohhhhh yea! What happened was so sad. I actually remember as a kid being afraid to watch the movie because of the incident, but once I was in the theater, my worries were all gone.

3 Likes