Halloween traditions : movies and tv

Happy Halloween DCU family so I’m not big on trick or treating or parties but I have a spooky fun entertaining tradition watch tv and movies I adore with spooky themes this years playlist as always Young Frankenstein, Batman v Dracula new additions to this list Justice League action “ Trick or Threat “ , Justice League Dark and Teen Tinas v Justice League, Hicks Pocus and Love at first bite if I can get that in … any traditional must sees you guys have or suggest for a Spooktacular Halloween?

The original black and white Haunting.

When my Mom was alive, she celebrated Halloween as her birthday.

We waited until evening, inserted the VCR, turned off the lights.

Pretty soon we had to turn the lights back on. It was that so much atmospheric.

And then it got real.suspensiveful.

3 Likes

Just on here, you could watch Lois & Clark “Ghosts,” Superboy episodes “Young Dracula,” “Run Dracula Run,” “The Haunting of Andy McAllister,” “Werewolf,” and “Hell Breaks Loose,” and the War of the Worlds story on Wonder Woman “The Starships Are Coming.”

1 Like

Trick r treat is a good movie to watch on Halloween. As for tv a marathon of the creepiest Doctor Who episodes is always fun.

3 Likes

I always watch the classic Universal Monster films from the 1930s and 1940s. You can’t get better than those. I throw in a few slashers like Friday the 13th and Halloween of course. Nothing says Halloween like Hotel Transylvania, The Nightmare Before Christmas and Coraline. I have such a long list!

4 Likes