Green Lantern TAS is the Best DC Animated Series Ever

Green Lantern TAS is better than both YJ and Batman TAS. The storyline was amazing. The characters were very likable and the animation style was great. Everything about that show was awesome. Us DC fans need to bring it back. That show is a masterpiece.

11 Likes

I’m gonna forgive that line about it being better than Batman TAS, but I will say it’s the best version of Green Lantern anything outside of comics.

9 Likes

I love that show.

1 Like

I haven’t watched it. When is comes, I will check it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still wish the animation was 2D, but I definitely love the series. Unfortunately as big a Green Lantern fan as I am, I don’t think it’s better than Batman the Animated Series or Young Justice.

2 Likes

Best? I still think Timm’s Batman JLA are best but GL was pretty good

1 Like

Green Lantern Tas outclass both Batman Tas and Jla

2 Likes

And YJ

2 Likes

GL was good but JLA Animated appealed to me more because of variety of characters and different tone. It could have dark episodes (in tone) as well as lighter episodes too. GL also,IMO, altered the anti-monitor too much for me and made him a generic big bad.

1 Like

What I loved most about GL was how well written the characters were especially Razer. His redemption arc was amazing. I can’t wait for that show to come this app.

3 Likes

That show never had a dull episode. It’s a shame that it died so early. I was able to turn a few of my friends (in their mid 20’s) into Green Lantern fans by introducing them to a children’s cartoon. It was that good. It HAS to make a return!

2 Likes

I love DC Animation

1 Like

You have an argument

1 Like

Young Justice is. But GLTAS is fantastic. Please give us a revival!!! I think that’s the most requested series on the service

2 Likes