Green Lantern: First Flight Watchalong 2 May 6:00 PM ET/3:00 PM PT

Join the Psychology of Supervillains club for a watch along of the animated feature, Green Lantern: First Flight this second of May at 6:00 PM ET (3:00 PM PT).

I prefer to assume most are familiar with watchalong standards and practices, but in the event of one’s first time:

• Watch Everything Skip Nothing - start at the very top from the WB logo and just let it play. This is to keep everyone as in sync as possible.
  • Best with two (2) devices - one to watch what is to be watched along and one for reading/posting the associated thread (this one)
  • Any questions can be directed to myself or the mod(erator) of your choice.
4 Likes

Added to my personal calendar so (hopefully) I dint miss it.

2 Likes

three days, eight hours, twenty-six minutes

twenty-two hours, twenty-two minutes

Less than an hour to go!

twenty minutes!

1 Like

Fingers crossed my video doesnt freeze up

Booting up!

1 Like

I wonder if doing it this early so going to cost us attendance?

Im madly trying to absorb everything that was discussed in the Sinestro thread, but that’s some heavy reading and I waited until last minute :sweat_drops:

Just in time to switch villains! Haha

1 Like

Haha, right? Ah well. Y’all did an amazing job talking his motivations and personality out. Even if I didn’t get to join in, it makes for an awesome read

1 Like

Is our fearless leader gonna make it to the show?

He was a fun one for sure. I mean every villain is a hero to themselves, but he is one of the more clear cut examples of a character where the line between heroics and villainy is blurry.

1 Like

he better…

If you mean me, yes.

2 Likes

He is fascinating and I’m going to try to read more of his stories this summer. Most of my reads have been limited to the Bat-related titles, along with some JL, so I’ve been missing out on too many great characters. On the plus side, Im hoping I can take part in this club a little more in May, since I’ll actually know the villain for a change :slight_smile:

1 Like

A true villainous leader would’ve started the movie 10 minutes ago and spoiled everything for us right before it happens.

1 Like

That is a good question… has anyone here NOT seen the movie, so that we avoid spoilers if necessary?

I haven’t, but I’m familiar with the content.

1 Like