Green Lantern: Emerald Knights Watch-along—Thursday, 4/29 @5:30PM PST/8:30PM EST

Alright, poozers

We’re watching this movie next.

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights is a PG animated film consisting of four stories that focus on a different Green Lantern (including Kilowog and Abin Sur).

Here are some things to know until then:

• The name of the movie is Green Lantern: Emerald Knights.
  • This movie, like all cool DC movies, is on HBO Max.
  • The watch-along happens on 2021-04-30T00:30:00Z.
  • Use a smaller device (:iphone:) to comment on the forums below and a bigger device (:tv:) to watch the movie.
  • If you ever get lost in the movie—wiFi is not cooperating, you’re a few minutes late to the watch-along, thugs break in and rob Emerald Knights right out of your Blu-Ray player, etc.—, let us know in the chat. I’ll do my best to let you know what minute we’re on.

Well, that’s it for now. See you in less than a week!

3 Likes

Setting alarm.

Will be nice to join a Wal again.

2 Likes

Now it’s 4 hours!

2 Likes

With 26 minutes left (which is less than half an hour), it’s time to gather the crowd:
@AlexanderKnox?
@Bar-El?
@DC89?
@discordia57?
@IamcoolYT?
@Jurisdiction?
@keath?
@patterson65.37405?
@Reaganfan78?
@zontarr.26192?

Anyone else? Because I know Aqua is here, and I can only mention a certain number of people
4 Likes

I’m in! I love this movie!

2 Likes

I probably won’t make it, I hope you have a great turnout! I like how this movie focus on different history of some Green Lanterns. :00_lc_green_lantern: :00_lc_green_lantern1: :0_lc_book_of_oa: :0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan: :0_lc_green_lantern_recharge: :0_lc_guardian: :fan_art_club: :lantern_corps:

2 Likes

:lantern_corps: thats such a cool emoji!

2 Likes

3 minutes

:lantern_corps: :lantern_corps: :lantern_corps:

2 Likes

Get ready, everyone…

1 Like

And…

HIT PLAY

1 Like

Already great music

2 Likes

howdy y’all.

let’s do this!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen this movie.

2 Likes

man Peter Pans shadow is pissed off.

1 Like

I think you’ll like it!

2 Likes

I don’t really like Kilowog’s voice.

2 Likes

It’s so cool to see so many aliens, this is why I like the Corps but I’m unfamiliar with the comics so it’s all new to me.

2 Likes

one good EXO Patronus should do the trick

1 Like

Those guys are important comic references right?

2 Likes

In the Justice League cartoons, he was voiced by the Allstate guy, Dennis Haysbert

3 Likes