green lantern animated show

Such a great underrated series. Really helped me understand GL lore even without reading the comics at that time. Bring it back!

3 Likes

Why isnā€™t G L on here

@jbwilliams71290.7481, itā€™s coming to the platform on January 1st, 2019 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yay! They are listening to us!

1 Like

Yup!

1 Like

Itā€™s coming!!!

1 Like

Hands down best DC animated series

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait, I hope they renew it for more seasons.

1 Like

That is one thing some should think about. Yes, I am not thrilled they are taking off 13 movies in one foul swoop in a few hours. But I doubt Green Lantern, a failed one season animated series no other streaming service seems interested in would be coming to DCU if not for the fans making it heard. They got a long way to go to truly get to what a lot of fans came into this hoping for, but clearly they are not completely ignoring us either.

Thanks DC

1 Like

I would love to see that revivedā€¦ I hated when it did not get another couple seasonsā€¦ I WANT to know if Razor ever manages to find AI and will Carol and Hal get back together. Oh and will Kilowag get tired of covering Halā€™s but and Kick him in the butt LOL

5 Likes

I had forgotten how great the show was. Very good stuff!

4 Likes

Iā€™m watching it now for the first time. So good! Hopefully DCU decides to revive it.

7 Likes

This show is fantastic. Aya is cute as a button and Iā€™m of the belief Razer does find her.

Man, does she get umā€¦prickly in the later episodes though. Yikes.

3 Likes

Iā€™m about 9 episodes in and absolutely LOVING this show! Iā€™m normally not a fan of the 3D Animation (mainly because I canā€™t forget how bad Spider-Man:TNAS looked), but I think it works very well with the Light based powers of the Lanterns. It shows shadow and glow very well. Also loving the whole build up to the War of Light. Also love seeing Saint Walker, heā€™s one of my favorite Lanterns of any color.

4 Likes

If DCU revives any old shows, Iā€™d definitely vote for this one. A lot of others shows got to run their course or their characters moved on to new shows. GL doesnā€™t get enough love.

6 Likes

Yeah this ones a no brainer!

2 Likes

They should totally revive this show. It was so good! Theyā€™re reviving Young Justice so I donā€™t see why they wouldnā€™t consider reviving others. If they go down that path it may even bring in more subscribers than their original shows like Titans.

7 Likes

I canā€™t stop watching it, I forgot how much i like the show! Iā€™ve always did like Razor, how they change him from bad to good. I wonder if he was ever in comics after the series was canceled? Anyone at Warner Animation please bring the show back for season 2! Thanks for bringing back Young Justices! :grinning:

8 Likes

Iā€™ll add my YES Please give us season 2 to this thread. I am a huge fan of the series and was very disappointed when it ended after one season. I loved the interaction between Hal and Kilowogā€¦ with the big guy TRYING his best to keep Hal out of trouble. And I really want a season two to show how Razor matures and IF he somehow finds AYA. Attention DC Universeā€¦ GIVE US GREEN LANTERNā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ Please
:slight_smile:

7 Likes