Green Lantern animated series 2?

I’ve been enjoying season 1 (only season) of the Green Lantern animated series. I was wondering if there was ever a season two in the making. This is something I feel DC streaming could bring back, since they were able to bring back Young Justice (?) :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Fans brought Young Justice, currently Young Justice, Titans and Teen Titans are the most watched on this Service but if Green Lantern is also on the list maybe you never know.

5 Likes

I just finished it and I feel empty this show is amazing

4 Likes

CGI is far more expensive to produce than cell shade animation. This is why GL:TAS resurrection is highly unlikely. :frowning:

1 Like

I loved the series! I would love a second season.

2 Likes

Green lantern was supposed to be renewed on January 1st I used every penny I had to pay for a one month subscription so I could watch it and it never came out so I’m pissed

2 Likes

Also if they actually have brains and bring back gl they should involve the story of the phantom and the white lanterns

2 Likes

Just started watching. 4 episodes in and this is amazing! Look fwd to cruising through the rest and hopefully some repeat views cause even just off the 4 eps, I already feel no S2 is a big missed opportunity. Watch or watch this again friends!

2 Likes

Hey, if the show needs to be animated in 2D to make a revival happen, I’d happily take that too! A comic based on the show existed, and the transition to 2D was just fine in that.