Great Fans

Ok, let’s try to get a bit more positive, people. Describe your favorite type of fan on this or other forums. I’ll go first:

• Folks that post pictures, of collections, art, etc. Comics is a visual medium and picture. I don’t read all the comics or buy all the stuff…so it’s cool to see pictures/art of things I don’t follow or collect.
  • Those that take the time and answer questions when asked, even if the answer is common knowledge to most.
  • The list crowd…whether it’s reading orders, top 10s, historical facts…those usually make for entertaining reads and useful references. The amount of time alone people must invest in these is mind boggling. Appreciate your help, folks!
  • The debaters. I’m not the type to go back & forth too much on a given subject. Some folks do, passionately…usually educational and sometimes fun…as long things remain respectful.
  • The humorous one liner guy. Wise crack here & there comments all over the place…thanks for the chuckles.
7 Likes

You go back…proofread…and still don’t catch your goofs. Need that edit button, DCU :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The edit button is coming. Just give it time friend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m a fan of fans who are constructive and respectful. You can still be silly and funny so long as you respect others and your jokes are relevant to the topic at hand. I could say more, but you pretty much cover everything @moro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know @Vroom…in the meantime, I’ll keep entertaining folks with my typos and incomplete sentences :joy:.

3 Likes

@moro Ain’t nuttin’ wrung whith teh ohkazional tiepo.

1 Like

@Moro

Welcome to my world with the errors lol

2 Likes

My favorite thing about the fans here are how passionate they are and how respectful they stay. I haven’t seen anyone flair up to the point where they actually leave due to differences of opinion.

I just wish the community was closed to people who actually pay for the service, that would make things much easier.

5 Likes

Someone with a point of view, some knowledge, a sense of humor and willing to listen to others. I don’t have to agree with you to enjoy hearing what you think

4 Likes

Fans who turn you on to hidden comic treasures. That’s how I read Flintstones, one of my favorite reads since I’ve started this service

4 Likes

I second that @msgtv. I have a list of recommendations from other members that I hope to get to in the near future.

3 Likes

@msgtv Yes! I don’t think I would’ve made time for The Flintstones were it not for being a Book Club read.

2 Likes

Really, there are more types of fans that I like than don’t. We all have at least one thing in common, right? So I figure how bad can those other people be? As long as they’re not spreading hate, I say they’re great!

3 Likes

Me. I’m my favourite

3 Likes

I’m great

2 Likes

Fans who have joined the Official* Batmobile Spotters are great. It’s an elite club.

3 Likes

OH and fans who join watch-alongs! I know not everyone has the time or inclination, but I think it fosters a good sense of community. If I can spotlight one member in particular, @JLWWSM goes way out of her way to support watch-alongs. Thanks, @JLWWSM!

2 Likes

Jocks, nerds, princesses, and weirdos.

3 Likes

I like fans who bribe Pokemon magazines to print their kids’ art! And share such things in the brief interesting facts about you thread!

1 Like

Like Bill Murray said in Groundhog Day…"me, me, me…me also.":blush:

1 Like