Grant's Green Lantern

What if that drill sergeant in his grief and anger at the lack of honor his recruits were given after they died just boiled over and he chose to leave and when he did that a red ring find him

1 Like

I donā€™t think that would be enough for him to turn. He basically went through the same thing as Atrocitus and didnā€™t turn.

1 Like

I hope I dont upset but I disagree killawog had such love for the lanterns he brings up that if he was constantly losing people I think anyone could break

1 Like

He has experienced mass genocides before. His wife and child were killed and he has experienced seeing his own soldiers get killed before.

2 Likes

True but thatā€™s also writers not giving emotional depth to someone whose traumatized you just listed the reasons why and I think that if you have a john stewart waiting in the wings and killawog can be used in an emotionally important way why not do it

2 Likes

There is also a breaking point for everyone something can be dine to you over and over again before you decide to do something to change it

1 Like

I really hope that Morrison will incorporate some of the other color lanterns. I think he would have a good grasp of the voices of St Walker and Brother Warth, and thereā€™s never really been one of those.

This would be my vote for season 3, if he did another. Have Kilowog and Brother Warth have to team up.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ve always considered standing strong ever when the world is shaking underneath his feet to be one of Kilowagā€™s greatest traits.

2 Likes

As do I think he and liam will take those concepts geoff introduced and do some fun things with them

3 Likes

Would you be open to starting a private thread so I could send you some stuff Iā€™m working on get some feedback

1 Like

I like being challenged by my views

2 Likes

If you will allow me to be completely honest. The DMā€™s kind of freak me out a bit. I prefer exploring the forum. I wouldnā€™t mind hearing about it on this thread or a separate thread. If @Applejack doesnā€™t think itā€™s too off-topic.

2 Likes

Iā€™m perfectly fine with that so for my series Iā€™m writing itā€™s called tales of the corps and Iā€™m not going to lie it changes things its big and I worry about stepping on toes but Iā€™m really passionate for this story and hope I can do it well whether others agree so the big overall concept of the run is that the emotional entities of the universe have been poisoned and are dying this is causing battery death across the corps

2 Likes

All of them so eventually new entities have to emerge so that all the corps can still exist

2 Likes

Sounds cool. I would read that kind of storyline. It actually sounds like something that would happen in the GL world.

2 Likes

The replacement entities as of now would be

Life-?
Rage- Atrocitus
Avarice- Larfleeze
Fear- Sinestro
Will- hal jordan
Hope- saint walker
Compassion- abin sur from a different universe
Love- Alan Scott if jsa people approve
Death- anti monitor

1 Like

That actually means alot thank you

2 Likes

No problem. I prefer to give feedback rather than to just give people praise. So everything I say, I try to say honestly.

2 Likes

So now obviously out of that list most of them are the leaders for their respective corps which creates this massive power vacuum and new leaders are found

2 Likes

The replacement leaders would be

Life- ?
Rage- Killawog
Avarice- Braniac
Fear-?
Will- John Stewart
Hope- Mon El need approval
Compassion-?
Love- Probably still Carol
Death- probably still nekron but may reverse nekron and anti monitor roles for the series

2 Likes