GOTHAM

How does everyone feel about Gotham ending? :sleepy:

2 Likes

Sad. New season starts this wk tho so Iā€™m pumped about that. I feel this should be a YJ3 type situation where the fans get it to return, itā€™s that good!

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s sad itā€™s ending. I hope they wrap it up well

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling bittersweet. A part of me is sad it is ending. However, Iā€™m also excited to see how they do their final season using influences of ā€œNo Manā€™s Landā€ and ā€œYear Oneā€. I hope the finale is two hours long.

1 Like

Summers

Iā€™m with u I hope the finale is at least 2hrs itā€™s so visually pleasing. Iā€™m really hoping for a YJ3 situation where the fans bring it back. If they wrap it up tho it might not be possible. However, it could always be a situation where they just bring em back when theyā€™ve aged & pick up from where they left off. Of course that all depends on how they finalize it, but with DC thereā€™s always hope. Especially when fans demand it, it seems.

I am curious to see what happens beyond the series. With Crisis coming up next year for the crossover, it will be interesting to see if they include any other shows. Since they used the 90ā€™s Flash series maybe they will bring back more. With Gotham ending as Bruce becoming Batman that would be a nice tie-in/Easter egg as another Earth to use.

@djd187.81432 ā€“ Yea, it would awesome if Gotham can come back some day post-series finale. I know during comic-con it was mentioned a time jump will happen in the series finale, and I saw that Fox gave the show two more episodes for their final season. After hearing that I steered cleared of any specific spoilers.

@DOA-Batman ā€“ Ooooā€¦.I had the same thought!! I remember the Arrowverse producers saying once (donā€™t know which season) that they considered Gotham as part of their universe. Having Gotham end this year I hope they ask to use the Gotham Earth. I would love to see Bruce interact with Ollie, Barry, Kara, and Clark. To fully complete DCTV Justice League.

2 Likes

Summers

Thatā€™s awesome I feel like I have inside knowledge now, thank u for clueing me in.

I hope Netflix picks it up. It wouldnā€™t fit into the DCU fold and I donā€™t think CW would do it any justice. Hey, if they picked up Lucifer I donā€™t see why Gotham canā€™t be. Itā€™s a much better show.

2 Likes

I Donā€™t want it to end :disappointed::pensive::confounded::cry::anguished::frowning::sob::scream_cat::crying_cat_face:

2 Likes