Gotham "Year Zero" Discussion

What did everybody think about S5 E1 of Gotham? Thoughts on Tabitha, who fired the RPG, Selina, the Riddler, etc?

2 Likes

Just watched it loved it!!! I’m guessing the yet unseen Bane fired the rocket, or Jeremiah and his crew. Damnit James Gordon you really are the man. Special shout out and love to Donal Logue he was going through some rough times past few years. Love him in everything. If you haven’t seen it watch the Tao of Steve!!!

2 Likes

I personally thought Victor Zsasz could have blown up the helicopter.

It was pretty dang good! Too early for me to make predictions, but dude did leave that smile on the map right after the helicopter got blown up. I could be wrong. Sad to see Tabby get the stabby.

1 Like

Loved it despite Tabby getting shot. Hoping Barbara uses Ra’s connections to visit a Lazarus pit or she’s buried next to Grundy in the magical swamp mud so they both reanimate together.

1 Like

It was good, got me interested in the show again.

I love Robert Costanzo as Bullock on BTAS and TNBA, but Donal Logue is getting up there in appreciation too. Good job Quinn :wink:

2 Likes

@djd187.81432 do you think they’ll bring back Grundy again?

1 Like

Glad Tabitha died. She should’ve died like 2 seasons ago. I mean she was nice to look at and all but her character was pretty boring. It looks like there’s gonna be a lot more action this season.

1 Like

R-E-D-H-O-O-D

I would hope so but who knows. History is in his corner for a return. I guess I can hang my hat on that & hope?

1 Like

I love the direction of the show and I believe they are well on their way setting up the next chapter featuring the Dark Knight himself cleaning up the mess that is Gotham

1 Like

This show has improved each season and this was no exception. Great start to the season. Surprised and saddened to see Tabby go but with Butch dead her or Penguin had to die. And now we have full on nuts Babs.

1 Like

Bane I believe is controlling those kids who are being killed or the person who shot the rpg. Also, rpg could been shot by Jeremiah. Tabatha needed to go thank god she died. Also, penguin is amazing I love his story wish we had a series just on his mob activities.

1 Like

Not a fan of Nikita co-star playing as Bane, not to mention Bane being in this at all. But this show continues to prove me wrong. I didn’t like how Scarecrow and Fries was in it so early… But then it was the best thing Ive ever seen. What’s gonna bother me is how awesome this season is gonna be… And then they end it. -__-