Gotham “Trespassers” Discussion

What did you all think of season 5 episode 2 of Gotham? The good, the bad, the in between, all of it!

1 Like

Babs you son of a gun! Rad dune buggy with a freaking cannon mounted expletive she is rad! Selena’s eyes changed I got so excited, then the bastards rolled credits on me uhhhh I hate having to wait a week. So yeah I loved it. Jim “two bullets” Gordon’s on the case suckas!

2 Likes

Also, does anyone have any predictions for future episodes?

It was fabulous, Babs was amazing! Lol, I’m so excited for next week it just gets better every episode this season!

1 Like

I thought Mother and Orphan were really creepy and cool in the episode

1 Like

Did anyone besides me feel like it was a live action of the btas episode titled “The Sewer King?”. Where Captain Hook had children stealing knickknacks etc. in exchange for shelter & food. Even the boy being found was almost a ringer for the lone boy named Frog that Bruce & Alfred took in after he escaped & led them to the under-dwellers hideout.

1 Like

Oh & I liked it btw too lol.

1 Like

I thought that too djd. I wish they had included him and his crocodiles. That would’ve been insane

1 Like

87benlewis glad I found someone. I’ve been fishing that idea around & no bites. To me it was obvious how closely they complimented each other.

Also I know his names the sewer king was being facetious in calling him Captain Hook lol.

@djd187.81432, I didn’t catch that I’ll have to go back and watch that eps. of Btas. thanks for pointing that out. It was a good eps. but I’m super stoked to see next weeks it looks like we’re going to see some ppl from the mutant gang!

1 Like

AquamonC137 u bet. You’re gonna be amazed at the similarities on the points I posted about. It was exact same thing. Kids called under dwellers pickpocketed, stole etc. then got food according to what they returned with. If u brought nothing no food plus punishment. More stuff u brought quality or quantity wise more food they got. I’m staying as vanilla as possible so I don’t spoil it if anyone hasn’t seen it. Just telling u enough to prove the similarities. Give it a rewatch & catch me on a thread tell me what u think?

Huh I’ll have to rewatch that episode

1 Like