GOTHAM. A First Watch Through

Hmmm, I wonder which character you could be interested in.(:penguin:)

5 Likes

Oswald is freaking amazing in this show

5 Likes

Hi, so I wanted to do a favorite line per episode but I forgot when I made the post about the first episode. So For S1 EP1 My favorite Line: ā€œYou canā€™t have organized crime with out law and order.ā€ - Carmine Falcone.

7 Likes

Ooh, yeah, that was a pretty good line!

8 Likes

S1 EP2: Selina Kyle.

Ok, so there was A LOT in this episode. First, WHY CANā€™T BRUCE HAVE NORMAL HOBBIES. Heā€™s becoming an edge lord. Second, Iā€™m not very keen on Rene. I appreciate her want for the truth but the way she goes about just makes feel like there different motives that weā€™re not seeing. Jimā€™s face when Harvey said that monkey on the race horse thing killed me. I actually do like their dynamic tho and hope they come to certain understandings and grow closer. Unlikely buddies ya know. I wish Falcone didnā€™t have the lalzo guy beat up, mainly cuz I liked looking at him and it really seemed like it put a dent it Fishā€™s heart. The evil chick is this episode reminds me of Dolores Umbridge. I like Selina so far. She definitely knows how to play the system. @TheWifeOfJasonTodd you have got me soo excited about Ed Nygma that for the literal five seconds he was on the screen I was worryingly elated for each and every one.
@basicallytimdrake Itā€™s the way Oswald looks so freaking innocent. Also Him trying to Negotiate was adorable, but the mom not believe is like WHAT!! Like what has your son done for this.
Favorite line: ā€œI knew Iā€™d regret killing you as soon as I gave the word.ā€ Fish Mooney. (It really spoke to my indecisiveness.)

And that concludes my thoughts on episode 2. Thanks for coming. :+1:

6 Likes

My notes as I watch. (Yes, I take notes. I have to, my brain is too unorganized for anything less.)

7 Likes

The billion dollar question, to be honest.

8 Likes

I meanā€¦ He can pay soooo where is my answer.

7 Likes

Oswald is the p e r f e c t man

6 Likes

You two are meant to be.

6 Likes

Yes, some loser who relates to Tim Drake and the Penguin himself. Never before was there better couple potential lol

5 Likes

@basicallytimdrake No, because I legit didnā€™t even realize. :sob:

5 Likes

We love Mama Penguin in my house :blush:

5 Likes

I meant the mom of the kidnapped guy. But I do love Oswaldā€™s mom.

5 Likes

Oswaldā€™s mother is so sweet sheā€™s the only character other than him I care about

5 Likes

I need to rewatch this show so bad becauseā€¦ I canā€™t remember this for some reason??? To be fairā€¦ I was probably too distracted by Ed :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ll tell you something you wonā€™t be able to forget. During the first season, I always look carefully in the background of the GCPD in the event heā€™s lurking in the background (usually when heā€™s there heā€™s about to have screentime, but I always scan around just in case :wink:), cuz thatā€™s my man (in the Gotham universe at least).

5 Likes

You should rewatch. Iā€™d love to hear your thoughts on the episodes too. I think Itā€™d be better for it not just to be me anyways.:joy:

5 Likes

christmas-icegif-25

5 Likes

Montoya and Allen are definitely a choice, thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say.

Bruce is certainly a weird kid, how do you feel about this very different Alfred while weā€™re at it?

6 Likes

My first thing is I feel like he should be younger due to how young Bruce is, but he does seem to have some core Alfred traits. Even though I really donā€™t think I have seen an Alfred like this I am of course intrigued of how it will play into the show. And perhaps such things were done to play into the show. I have thought about tho. Cuz I have this thing where I have to set a tone in how I think the show is going to progress and normally Iā€™m right so gotta continue with this and see how it goes. :+1:

5 Likes