Got My DC Universe Exclusive Harley Quinn Statue From the Rewards Program!

Looks great on my comic shelf!

48 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

I just earned enough and its gone…

14 Likes

I agree, that does look great on your comic shelf.

Edit:
I just saw this was your first post in the Community. Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

8 Likes

hmm the rewards program started May 7th? With the reward limits it takes 6 weeks to get over 1500. Now that I was finally able to earn enough, its gone, replaced with complete junk. What kind of scam bs is this?

10 Likes

That’s awesome! As soon as I saved enough to get it they took it off :pensive: hopefully we’ll get some better stuff soon!

6 Likes

Yeah…that was disappointing

2 Likes

I wanted the Batgirl statue so bad but as soon as I had enough points it was gone

1 Like

Looks awesome, like others was saving for it and was a day away from getting the points when it poofed

3 Likes

Welcome and what a great first post! I had had my eye on it but was unfortunately unable to get it before it disappeared. Congratulations to everyone who did, though! It looks great!

5 Likes

Sweet I wish they have more for the rest of us to redeem our hard earned points! It looks great!

3 Likes

Hi, everyone! If you’d like to share your feelings about the Rewards experience, please head on over to our Rewards Feedback section and share your thoughts freely. Here, we have the opportunity to congratulate our fellow community member for getting something cool! Let’s keep this topic positive and supportive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the Superman box!!

2 Likes

so cool! welcome to the community!

2 Likes

I hear you, forgot how much it was but went to check and it’s gone. Oh well, them’s the breaks. Hell of a neat statue though.

2 Likes

@LoneFlame First WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY! And Quinn looks great! Super intense face! Also is that a tiny deadpool from loot crate I spot behind her?:+1:

Also Lego bman ftw! gif

2 Likes

You’re lucky! I redeemed mine three weeks ago and just got an email yesterday saying they cancelled the order. I’m still waiting for them to refund my tokens. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

Yup it is! Nice spot.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Hopefully there will be some more statues soon. Although, that Harley statue is pretty frickin sweet. Kinda bummed we missed out.

2 Likes