Got my box from DC :)

Yes I won the Bronze Age Omnibus Sweepstakes :grin:

Here are the goodies that were inside the box. (Keep in mind, I already had the 52 omnibus)

58 Likes

Congrats! Which one are you going to read first?

6 Likes

So jealous, that is one heckuva stack of funnybooks

7 Likes

I am grounding myself from reading them until I meet a work deadline that is looming, but starting in December, I think I will start with the Jack Kirby Omnibus. My daughter already wants to steal the Wonder Woman, so I may have to let her read that one first.

10 Likes

Sharing is good. And outta 4 kids in my house, its the only girl that i can get to open a comic

3 Likes

You’re grounding yourself from reading them? Boy, you are WAY more disciplined than I! Congrats on the win!!!

6 Likes

I’m using it as my incentive to meet a deadline on a project, instead of letting it become my distraction from getting it done. Does that make sense?

4 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

That definitely makes sense! I’ve done things like that with all sorts of things I wanted. I’d buy them, but not allow myself to enjoy them until I hit a deadline, or accomplished a certain goal. It’s worked wonders as far as motivation goes lol Better used as a prize than a distraction, smart thinking :batman_hv_1:

3 Likes

That’s a pretty awesome prize. I’m jealous!

3 Likes

Holy cow that is insane! Excellent.

3 Likes

yowza! congratulations!

3 Likes

@Aurora Congratulations! Starting with Jack Kirby sounds like a great idea. Long live The King!

4 Likes

Awesome Congrats

3 Likes

That’s awesome, congrats! I was lucky enough to win the rebirth omnibus and I was so happy when I got it. Would have loved to win that one. Enjoy :smile:

3 Likes

YO, that’s awesome! Congrats!

4 Likes

Nice! Very cool!

2 Likes

WOW, what a haul!!! Enjoy!

4 Likes

How long did it take to receive after the email?

3 Likes

The e-mail said 4-6 weeks but it actually came a little faster than that.

4 Likes