Goodbye Jor-el: To The Memory Of Julian Sands

Jor-El
Back in January of 2023, Actor Julian Sands who played Jor-el on Smallville went mountain climbing and never returned home, he was missing for five months.
A few days ago his remains were found.

He also guest star in the episode of Gotham as Gerald Crane, but I remember him playing Jor-el in season 9 & 10 of Smallville, I thought he was a talented actor. Terence Stamp played the voice of Jor-el throughout the series.

To Mr. Sands, he was 65 years old.:pensive:

Feel free to share your favorite movies or shows he appeared in.

10 Likes

He was in one of my wife’s favorite movies, A Room with a View. Very sad that this happened to him.

5 Likes

A very sad event - I hope his family is able to find some solace now that they have a firm answer as to his whereabouts. May he rest in peace.

6 Likes

Sad news that he’s gone, but I’m glad his family has closure now. All these months of wondering.

5 Likes

This is so sad :disappointed:

Just yesterday I watched the episodes of Gotham he was in. I cannot imagine what these several months have been like for his family. I’m honestly speechless.

5 Likes

This is incredibly sad news. It’s been 5 months since he went missing. I knew it would be a miracle if he was found alive. This past winter was brutal with all the rain, wind, and snow.

I know him as Piero Di Medici in Netflix’s Medici the Magnificent.

5 Likes

This makes me so sad. He played so many great roles, but I will probably remember him best in A Room with a View and Warlock.

2 Likes

This is so sad. I am glad that his family finally knows what happened to him, but I can only imagine how awful it was wondering. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes